10 New Beauty Products to Freak Out Over in February
February is *here,* and it’s time to get serious about this whole winter weather thing. If you’re anything like me, that means you’re breaking out the heavy-duty moisturizers (because #parchedskinproblems) and loading up on lip balm 24/7. And thanks to the ever-gray forecast, we’re itching to bring some color into our looks. This month, beauty brands including Peter Thomas Roth, Benefit and more have us covered. Read for all the details on 10 new beauty products that will make you look and feel like the queen you are.
1. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream ($52): Thanks to hyaluronic acid (dubbed “nature’s moisturizer”), your skin will lock in moisture from this product for 72 hours so it appears plumper, smoother and more even in tone. Pro tip: This stuff is a great way to seal in your skincare routine and/or a sheet mask — layer it on as the last step and thank me later ;)
2. Lune + Aster Midnight Sun Eyeshadow Palette ($56): If you’re in the market for a super wearable, vegan palette that still offers a ton of versatility, this gorgeous offering from Lune + Aster is it. You can easily create a bright, natural daytime look with any of the three matte shades and then amp it up for nighttime by layering on your choice of the three shimmery hues. Use a wet eyeliner brush in the darker shades, and you have instant eyeliner.
6. OUAI Clean Shampoo ($28): Sometimes, it’s good to get back to the basics and keep things simple, you know? The no-frills ‘poo will cleanse your locks without stripping them of healthy natural oils and will leave behind a light scent that smells SO GOOD.
7. Boscia Porefecting White Charcoal Mattifying Treatment Primer ($38): Launching on February 7, this pre-makeup product not only creates a smooth canvas to apply makeup on, but it also helps to keep oil at bay throughout the day. White charcoal is known to help balance out the skin and minimize the size of your pores, so you’ll be doing your skin a big favor by slathering it on every day.
9. H20+ Beauty Lip Gel ($12): These affordable lip hydrators leave behind a sheer wash of slightly glossy color that’s packed with conditioning water lily extract.