What do you think of when you think March? St. Patrick’s Day, Daylight Savings, Pi Day, and what else? Drum roll please… it’s time for SPRING BREAK! Maybe your undergrad days are behind you, but there’s no better antidote for a rainy mid-March than dreams of summery beach bliss, neon-style. We're pumped to serve up 5 looks for gals, and 5 for the guys, all hand-picked by Brit fashionista Misty Spinney.
First up, for the ladies:
1. Purple Papaya Strappy Strapless Bandeau Bikini ($139): Combining color block with neon is definitely on trend, and this matte bikini is sure to turn heads.
2. The Bridget Swimsuit ($125): Get a little 80s action going with your neon. We love the lacy lingerie feel of this one-piece combined with a palette you'd more likely find on a cumbersome wetsuit. Bright and flirty.
3. Neon Delphina Bikini ($104): A totally unique take on the bikini bottom, this halter-meets-overalls number can be paired with any top. We love the silver it comes with, but if you've got the perfect top for pairing, snag just the bottoms for a cool $70.
4. Jessika Allen Belted Suit ($330): We love the preppy feel of this suit! The collar (which is begging to be popped) adds a sophisticated flair, and the belt makes you feel like you'd be ready to tap into your inner Charlie's Angel at the drop of a hat. A ridiculously stylish hat, of course.
And for the guys:
1. Lime Green Newt Boardshorts ($65): Perhaps you want to get a little patterny with it? We love this pattern of simple geometry with the lime green color pop.
2. Phantom 60 Mens Boardshort ($55): Nothing like a reliable pair of blue boardshorts. Boasting Hurley's signature True Performance Fit, these are bold and bright and perfect for a day of beach volleyball.
3. O'Neill Superfreak SE Boardshort ($65): A slightly more avant garde take on neon, the green gradient pattern combined with stripes is smokin'.
4. Quiksilver Mo Massive Neon Boardshorts ($55): Can't really say it better than "Mo Massive Neon," can we? These eye-popping shorts will make those sunrise surf trips all the brighter.
5. Block Party Custom Swimwear ($125): That's right. Thanks to Hurley's Phantom Create collection, you can fully customize this summer's trunks all the way from the velcro to the bottom trim.
How do you get down with your neon-wearing self when it comes to swimwear? Are you, like us, dreaming of sunny days at the beach and tropical getaways? Let us know which of these suits is your favorite, and where you'd love to wear it. Leave a note in the comments below or tweet it up!