Foxy Fluorescents for Guys & Gals
What do you think of when you think March? St. Patrick’s Day, Daylight Savings, Pi Day, and what else? Drum roll please… it’s time for SPRING BREAK! Maybe your undergrad days are behind you, but there’s no better antidote for a rainy mid-March than dreams of summery beach bliss, neon-style. We're pumped to serve up 5 looks for gals, and 5 for the guys, all hand-picked by Brit fashionista Misty Spinney.
First up, for the ladies:
1. Purple Papaya Strappy Strapless Bandeau Bikini ($139): Combining color block with neon is definitely on trend, and this matte bikini is sure to turn heads.
2. The Bridget Swimsuit ($125): Get a little 80s action going with your neon. We love the lacy lingerie feel of this one-piece combined with a palette you'd more likely find on a cumbersome wetsuit. Bright and flirty.
3. Neon Delphina Bikini ($104): A totally unique take on the bikini bottom, this halter-meets-overalls number can be paired with any top. We love the silver it comes with, but if you've got the perfect top for pairing, snag just the bottoms for a cool $70.
4. Jessika Allen Belted Suit ($330): We love the preppy feel of this suit! The collar (which is begging to be popped) adds a sophisticated flair, and the belt makes you feel like you'd be ready to tap into your inner Charlie's Angel at the drop of a hat. A ridiculously stylish hat, of course.
And for the guys:
1. Lime Green Newt Boardshorts ($65): Perhaps you want to get a little patterny with it? We love this pattern of simple geometry with the lime green color pop.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)