Foxy Fluorescents for Guys & Gals
What do you think of when you think March? St. Patrick’s Day, Daylight Savings, Pi Day, and what else? Drum roll please… it’s time for SPRING BREAK! Maybe your undergrad days are behind you, but there’s no better antidote for a rainy mid-March than dreams of summery beach bliss, neon-style. We're pumped to serve up 5 looks for gals, and 5 for the guys, all hand-picked by Brit fashionista Misty Spinney.
First up, for the ladies:
1. Purple Papaya Strappy Strapless Bandeau Bikini ($139): Combining color block with neon is definitely on trend, and this matte bikini is sure to turn heads.
2. The Bridget Swimsuit ($125): Get a little 80s action going with your neon. We love the lacy lingerie feel of this one-piece combined with a palette you'd more likely find on a cumbersome wetsuit. Bright and flirty.
3. Neon Delphina Bikini ($104): A totally unique take on the bikini bottom, this halter-meets-overalls number can be paired with any top. We love the silver it comes with, but if you've got the perfect top for pairing, snag just the bottoms for a cool $70.
4. Jessika Allen Belted Suit ($330): We love the preppy feel of this suit! The collar (which is begging to be popped) adds a sophisticated flair, and the belt makes you feel like you'd be ready to tap into your inner Charlie's Angel at the drop of a hat. A ridiculously stylish hat, of course.
And for the guys:
1. Lime Green Newt Boardshorts ($65): Perhaps you want to get a little patterny with it? We love this pattern of simple geometry with the lime green color pop.