How to Make Free Printable Watermelon Placemats for Your Next Party
With fruit-inspired projects being all the rage lately, we thought it was time to throw ourselves into summer and show you an easy way to jazz up your summer party tablescape. With a few pieces of white paper and a printer, you can turn your guests’ place settings into slices of fruity deliciousness. They’re cheap, unique and disposable, which means less cleanup for you (hallelujah!) and more time to concoct your next summer ice cream social.
– 8.5 x 11 white paper
– printable watermelon placemat (download here)
– paper plates and spoons
– watermelon ice cream cone printable wrappers (download here)
– chocolate sprinkles (to look like watermelon seeds!)
– pink and green chocolate candies
1. Print the placemat on 8.5 x 11 paper (normal paper works great, no need for cardstock!)
2. Trim the edges since most printers won’t print to the very edge.
3. Place on the table and get to styling that bright and beautiful summer tablescape.
After placing each watermelon printable placemat down on the table, top them with some festive plates and spoons to allow each guest to concoct their own ice cream cone masterpieces. And whatever toppings you decide to toss on the table, don’t forget the chocolate sprinkles! Tiny sprinkles that look like watermelon seeds? Yes, please!
How fun would a scoop (or two) of pink strawberry ice cream be in one of these watermelon waffle cone wrappers topped with chocolate sprinkles? Or lime sherbet? Or dare we say, BOTH? Oh, the possibilities are truly endless.
What fruit-inspired party would you like to see next? (Last year seemed to be pineapple everything!) Leave your favorite fruits in the comments below!