Friendship Rings Are Here to Replace Friendship Bracelets This Galentine’s Day
Who needs broken heart halves or dainty beaded bangles when you can rock sparkly stacks instead? Friendship-inspired jewelry, including Claddagh rings, coordinating bands, and toi et moi designs, is one of the most unique and personal ways to show your ride-or-die just how much they mean to you. This Galentine’s day (it’s a thing… trust us), show your soul sister that you’re thinking of her with some sweet jewels. Here are six options we can’t wait to gift in the spirit of best friends forever.
1. Treasure & Bond Set of 6 Stacking Rings ($29): We can taste the rainbow — and see the sparkle from a mile away on these rhinestone-studded beauties. Mix and match with your bestie and get ready to ‘gram up the rocks that you got.
2. Astrid & Miyu Initial Rings ($49 each): Show your fave girl gang a little love on February 14th with a tiny initial charm ring in gold, rose gold, or silver. They’ll think of you whenever they wear it.
3. ZC x Kind Campaign 14K Itty Bitty BFF Ring ($190): LA-based Zoë Chicco teamed up with the Kind Campaign to launch the ultimate capsule collection in time for Galentine’s Day. Their mission is to put an end to girl-against-girl bullying with all proceeds from the sales of these empowering BFF, Boss Babe, and Be Kind accessories benefiting their campaign.
4. LeCubicule Double Knot Ring ($31): The two of you couldn’t be tighter with friendship double knot rings. Plus, the handcrafted aspect makes them even more meaningful.
5. Bryan Anthonys Soul Sisters Arrow Rings ($38): The little note that arrives with these two arrow rings says it all: Find your tribe and keep them close.
6. Gorjana Cameron Pinky Ring Set ($20): She’s kept all of your pinky promises, so you might as well repay the favor with a trending pinky ring set. Double the fashion, double the fun.
Follow us on Facebook for more style stories and inspiration.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.