7 Cocktail Rings for Every Holiday Party
With a jam-packed social calendar comes the added pressure of numerous outfit — and accessory — changes, and there’s no better season than the holidays to stock up on twinkling little things to decorate your fingers for all those stylish affairs. From tiny little stacked baubles to over-the-top blinged-out beauties, here are our favorite cocktail rings at the moment.
1. Stella and Bow Saturn Ring ($40): You can never go wrong with a black and gold pave teardrop ring. It’s suitable for everyday wear yet festive enough for all of those parties where you need to lead with the sparkle.
2. Faris Wrap Stack Ring in Sterling Silver ($185) and Keshi Ring ($245): Why rock just one when you can double up? We’re obsessed with indie jewelry designer Faris Du Graf and all of her designs, especially this coiled wrap ring and pearl ring that look killer as a combo. Also seen to the right: the dainty Cutout Ring ($60).
3. Lulu Dharma Rutilated Quartz and Silver Oval Gemstone Ring ($58): This might be the closest you’ll get to wearing an abstract piece of art all night.
4. Meghan Bo Designs X VICI Seeing Stars Ring ($24): Show everyone who the real star is at your next festive fête.
5. Alexis Bittar Brutalist Pearl Ring ($155): A ring that looks like the ultimate package tied up with a (pearl) bow is obviously what you want on you finger during the holidays.
6. BaubleBar Genny Ring Set ($42): Colorful crystals always takes a cocktail party look to the next level. Keep your stack to just two small bands, or add this chunkier Alidia Baguette Ring ($42) to really kick things up a notch.
7. Kendra Scott Lennox Ring in Silver ($90): Make everyone green with envy when you walk in sporting this rectangular rock.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.