15 Galentine’s Day Themed Style Essentials That We Heart
Hot off the heels of the wildly successful Women’s March that took place across the globe, we’re feeling the girl power more than ever these days. Seriously, is there anything we can’t do? With Galentine’s Day right around the corner, we can’t help but want to get a head start on incorporating as much girlboss-inspired swag into our #OOTDs as possible. Cue the feminist pins and patches, heavy doses of power pink and self-loving merch (‘cause remember, the future is female). Grab your BFFs, your mom and any other inspirational ladies in your life — ahead, we’ve gathered 15 G-Day themed clothing and accessories that will straight-up slay this February 13, 14 and beyond.
1. Patch Ya Later Girl Power Patch ($14): Taking names and kicking butt one iron-on patch at a time, this heart-shaped embroidery can be used to customize a denim jacket, a tote or even the pocket of your fave boyfriend jeans. Your sisterhood would be so proud.
4. Missguided Riot High Rise Girl Gang Badge Jeans Washed Blue ($72): Bring on the DGAF ‘tude with these distressed patchwork jeans featuring girl gang-inspired patches and graffiti. Whether you’re participating in a women’s rights march, heading out for a GNO or working it on the streets, these bad boys demand respect. All that’s missing is a leather moto jacket and Adidas Superstars for a ceaselessly chic getup.
5. Otherwild The Future Is Female Sweatshirt ($50): If the message on this sweatshirt isn’t enough, 25 percent of the proceeds from each sweatshirt sold will be donated to Planned Parenthood.
6. Ryan Power Girl Gang Bracelet ($25): Basically friendship bracelets 2.0, amirite? The playful alphabet message beads will have you reaching for a slew of sticker books and ‘90s-esque scrunchies before you can even say girl power.
8. Bing Bang x Me & You Feminist Necklace ($125): Why NOT flaunt your feminist status front and center? We’re borderline obsessed with this nameplate necklace. It’s no overstatement when we say you’ll reach for this keepsake piece every. Single. Day.
9. Forever 21 Hat Beast Girl Power Cap ($18): Because #ManiMonday is clearly synonymous with girl power, feminism and all that jazz.
10. “Girl Boss” Midi and Finger Ring Pack ($15): This “girl boss” ring set makes it clear as day you’re not going to back down without a fight. To be paired alongside a feminist sweatshirt for 365 days of empowerment.
11. Daisy Street Girl Power Slider Slipper ($19): Did someone say a Galentine’s Day sleepover with the girls? We’re so there, especially if these girl-power slippers (and at-home pedis) are part of the game plan.
12. Wildfang Feminist With a To-Do List Tote ($24): Sport this tote loud and proud to the corner bodega or an early-morning yoga class, and let the thought-provoking convos with random passersby follow.
13. Pintrill Emoji Pin ($12): Sassy girl, info desk girl, girl with the good hair, self-proclaimed #girlboss… no matter how you interpret your favorite emoji girl, you best believe she stands for women empowerment. Use this savvy pin to personalize a cardigan, the lapel of a trench coat, a lunchbox — you name it — for a little extra flair.