10 Pieces We Would Totally Wear from the Gap + GQ Menswear Collab
Today is kind of a major day in Gap land. The company recently announced that they’re building up their P.A.C.E. (Personal Advancement & Career Enhancement) program with a goal provide a million of their female garment workers with life skills classes (from communication skills to financial literacy to time and stress management) by 2020. The American brand has also officially launched their new menswear collection in collaboration with GQ.
1. NSF Washed Chambray Western Shirt ($80): Forget your annual denim splurge at Madewell and instead grab this classic chambray shirt with a fun, western spin.
2. NSF Reversible Sweatshirt ($45): Need a go-to piece for those “I can’t believe the weekend’s over” sort of Mondays? This is it. Rock it as shown above for a little bit of graphic action and then flip it inside out to transform it into a classic gray hoodie when you decide you want to wear it again the next day.
3. The Hill-Side Reversible Quilted Bomber ($130): Just like that sweatshirt, this quilted bomber is also a two-sided addition to your winter wardrobe. We vote you rock a tomboy-chic kind of look by pairing this with a soft, feminine dress.
4. David Hart Turtleneck Sweater ($98): Because elbow pads are never a bad idea.
5. David Hart Wool Zip Cardigan ($168): You know those days when all you want to do is hang by the fire and drink hot cocoa? You should definitely wear this when doing (or fanastizing about doing) that.
6. The Hill-Side Herringbone Tailored Jacket ($150): Forget the boyfriend-style blazer and just grab one straight from the men’s department.
7. STAMPD Mesh Hockey Jersey ($40): If this isn’t athleisure at its finest, we’re not sure what is.
8. STAMPD Sweater Knit T-Shirt ($89): For those not-too-cold, not-too-hot fall months, rock this knit, long-sleeve tee with some black skinny jeans and loafers for a cozy-chic sort of look.
9. The Hill-Side Cotton Tote ($70): If you’re in need of a quality, versatile tote, this miliarty-inspired option is sure to do the trick.
10. STAMPD USA Mesh Tank ($35): Soften this patriotic tank by tucking it into a patterned pencil skirt, or rock with your favorite pair of boyfriend jeans.
What piece would you wear from this collection? Share with us in the comments below.
(Photos via GQ and Gap)