33 DIY Ways to Deck the Halls in Gold
With the holidays fast approaching, it’s no secret we’re stoked to get trimming the trees, decking the halls and lighting the lights. Get crafty this season with gold and generous amounts of glitter. From gilded frames to sequined letter garlands, here are 33 clever ways to incorporate gold into your holiday decor. Get DIYing and happy holidays!
4. Gold Vinyl Wall Decal: Make any simple holiday message instantly sophisticated with adhesive vinyl. Plus, it’s removable, so you don’t need to worry about it messing up your walls. (via The Sweet Escape)
8. Golden Nutcracker: Use metallic gold spray paint to accomplish this gilded classic holiday toy. For an extra touch, scatter pinecones and chestnuts around your craft as you see fit. (via The Sweetest Occasion)
21. Gold Frames: Gold frames give any wall or room an instant upgrade. If you can’t find any in gold, use spray paint to repurpose a few you found on clearance or at a garage sale, or ones already own. (via Inspired by This)
26. DIY Eyelash Yarn Trees: Dress cardboard trees in white and gold eyelash yarn for a whimsical winter wonderland. For the confetti cone, spray paint a cardboard tree white, then add gold polka dot decals. (via Just Destiny)
27. Starry Stamped Hanukkah Table Runner: Set the scene for a modern Hanukkah with this easy craft. (via Martha Stewart)
Which of these fun crafts will you make? Let us know in the comments!