15 Delicious Recipes to Use Up Leftover Stock
Last week you made your favorite spicy soup and now you're left staring at the leftover stock in your fridge. What to do? There's actually a lot more potential for your stock than just soup. In fact, stock is the base for many dishes, making it one of the most versatile ingredients around. Use it to add richness to polenta, braise meat and veggies or make a one-pot meal. The possibilities are endless and extremely tasty. Whether you call it stock, broth or even bone broth, here's how to get the most out of this ingredient.
- 18 Noodle Soup Recipes to Make You Temporarily Forget About ... ›
- Taking Stock of Bone Broth - Brit + Co ›
- 10 Creative Ways to Use Bone Broth - Brit + Co ›
- 10 Fab Pho Recipes to Make ASAP - Brit + Co ›
- The Most Pinned Instant Pot French Dip Sandwich Recipe - Brit + Co ›
- This Easy, Weeknight Beef Stew Recipe Begins With Your Instant Pot ›