15 Gold Tech Accessories to Bring Bling to Your e-Things!
The #GoldRush continues this week at Brit HQ, and right now it’s taking hold of our tech. You’ll never settle for silver electronics ever again after seeing 15 of our favorite gilded gadgets. From full-on gold speakers and cameras to glittering tech-sessories like chargers and cases, it’s time to shine on, golden girl.
1. Diana F+ Gold Edition ($129): Your subjects will always flash a smile when you bust this glam camera out to capture the moment.
2. Frends + Rebecca Minkoff Headphones ($250): Mix up your headphones as often as your playlist shuffles with interchangeable black and gold or hologram and gold caps.
3. Switch Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($130): Take your music, your conference calls and your phone charging on the go, anywhere you go with this all-in-one device.
5. Gold Mini Everpurse ($129): A wallet that charges your phone turns every purse, tote and backpack into a souped up bag to keep you connected.
6. Ban.Do Back Up Charger ($30): Pink and gold are the new silver and gold, didn’t you know?
8. Cordlupa ($25): K, so how cute are these leather tech-cessories named after our favorite late night treats? Really, really cute.
9. DODOcase Metallics iPad Case Collection ($85): It’s like an iPad and a Moleskine had a baby and this widdle baby is just about the most adorable boo boo case that ever existed, yes it is!
10. Fisheye No. 2 Gold Camera ($89): Take sick pics and even a solid gold selfie or two with this snapper with a special lens.
11. Kotur #getsmartbag ($395): Yes, this is a splurge, but this bitty bag has a snap-on iPhone case built in with a magnetic flap and protective felt lining so you can get your dance on in between texts.
12. Boostcase Hybrid Power Battery Sleeve ($100): “Champagne gold” is officially our new favorite gold and this battery sleeve will protect and charge your phone at the same time. Let’s pop some bubbly in celebration, shall we?
14. Cord Taco Grande 3 Pack ($25): Yo quiero los tacos de cords! We’ll still take that side of guac.
15. Mighty Purse ($110): With a built-in micro USB cord to charge your device while you’re out and about, this is the purse you should never leave home without.
What is your favorite gold tech accessory? Do you have one we should add to the list? Share below!