15 Gold Tech Accessories to Bring Bling to Your e-Things!
The #GoldRush continues this week at Brit HQ, and right now it’s taking hold of our tech. You’ll never settle for silver electronics ever again after seeing 15 of our favorite gilded gadgets. From full-on gold speakers and cameras to glittering tech-sessories like chargers and cases, it’s time to shine on, golden girl.
1. Diana F+ Gold Edition ($129): Your subjects will always flash a smile when you bust this glam camera out to capture the moment.
2. Frends + Rebecca Minkoff Headphones ($250): Mix up your headphones as often as your playlist shuffles with interchangeable black and gold or hologram and gold caps.
3. Switch Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($130): Take your music, your conference calls and your phone charging on the go, anywhere you go with this all-in-one device.
5. Gold Mini Everpurse ($129): A wallet that charges your phone turns every purse, tote and backpack into a souped up bag to keep you connected.
6. Ban.Do Back Up Charger ($30): Pink and gold are the new silver and gold, didn’t you know?
8. Cordlupa ($25): K, so how cute are these leather tech-cessories named after our favorite late night treats? Really, really cute.
9. DODOcase Metallics iPad Case Collection ($85): It’s like an iPad and a Moleskine had a baby and this widdle baby is just about the most adorable boo boo case that ever existed, yes it is!
10. Fisheye No. 2 Gold Camera ($89): Take sick pics and even a solid gold selfie or two with this snapper with a special lens.
11. Kotur #getsmartbag ($395): Yes, this is a splurge, but this bitty bag has a snap-on iPhone case built in with a magnetic flap and protective felt lining so you can get your dance on in between texts.
12. Boostcase Hybrid Power Battery Sleeve ($100): “Champagne gold” is officially our new favorite gold and this battery sleeve will protect and charge your phone at the same time. Let’s pop some bubbly in celebration, shall we?
14. Cord Taco Grande 3 Pack ($25): Yo quiero los tacos de cords! We’ll still take that side of guac.
15. Mighty Purse ($110): With a built-in micro USB cord to charge your device while you’re out and about, this is the purse you should never leave home without.
What is your favorite gold tech accessory? Do you have one we should add to the list? Share below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)