15 Graphic Tops For Girls Who Like Patterns
We’re patterned obsessed here at Brit + Co.—we’re known to rock everything from preppy polka dots to funky tribal patterns daily at the office, and sometimes all in the same outfit! So when we stumbled upon this artsy, graphic print trend, we were absolutely floored. Anything goes in this style: from painterly brush strokes to abstract shapes and repetitive prints, and the results are seriously sophisticated (read: ace for the office). Check out these 15 tops that are totally making waves with their striking graphics.
1. Marmara Peplum Blouse ($98): The arching dots over flattened starbursts create the loveliest scalloped pattern on this short sleeved blouse. The relaxed peplum ensures you won’t look boxy in the slightest.
2. Bold Print Blouse ($80): Chaotic lines create gorgeous jagged shapes that together amp up this teal blouse in perfect harmony.
3. Golden Spike Tank ($180): This not-quite-stripes tank has us swooning. The pattern looks like a snowy scene of mountains printed on such lightweight silk.
4. Glamorous Boxy T-Shirt in Palm Print ($34): There’s a definite vintage vibe to this top—the crew neckline and cropped cut are surely to thank—but that just amps up the glam of the faded palm print. So dreamy.
5. Blouse With Small Brush Strokes Print ($50): What a cool canvas! Layered brush strokes give a playful feel to this tri-colored blouse.
6. Asos Blouse With Color Block Panels in Scratchy Spot ($68): Black and white circles float on this blouse like bubbles in the sky. Their overlap creates a floral-like pattern that looks way modern.
7. Printed Blouse With Frill ($50): Short, vertical brush strokes create the most beautiful watercolor-inspired pattern on this peasant blouse. An asymmetrical ruffle gives a flirty flow to the lightweight top.
8. Asos Blouse in Layered Stripe Placement Print ($68): It’s no lie, we keep trying to find ways to sneak neon into our wardrobe, and this stripy top does that and then some! Wear tucked into a high waisted skirt to tone down the graphic, if you should desire.
9. Asos Blouse With Folded Collar in Big Spot Print ($22): This circle-stamped tshirt looks like a DIY waiting to happen (um, potato stamp, anyone?). It looks super cool under a fitted blazer.
10. Aviateur Blouse ($268): Black and royal blue stripes drip down the front of this see-through blouse, creating a sheath that would look stunning under a scuba-cut tank. Black cuffs are made out of the same opaque fabric as the back, which give the shirt a more casual vibe.
11. Fall Tee In Blocks ($140): Are blocks the new dots? While we’re nuts about how slick they look on this muted silk top, we’ll let you decide!
12. Watercolor Chatty Tee ($48): From far away, this top looks like it’s covered in watercolor squiggles. But get up close and you’ll see those shapes morph into tiny blue whales! We have to say, the visual trick makes one super covetable top.
13. Rebecca Taylor Tiger Print Tee ($235): When you switch grey stripes for black, zebra print somehow becomes so chic. The squiggly lines branch off this tee so delicately—pair with pastels or other neutrals to keep it front and center.
14. Moonphase Peasant Blouse ($98): Linear moon phases phases look like perfectly placed ombre polka dots on this peasant blouse. We just wish the moon actually turned that cool shade of turquoise! ;)
15. Iro.Jeans Bertina Linen T-Shirt ($235): This is as abstract as our graphic top finds get, and we totally love it. Since the pattern is barely there, it’s about as versatile as a neutral, making your outfit options nearly endless.
Are you into this graphic trend? How would you wear these artsy tops? What trending prints and patterns are you obsessed with? Tell us in the comments below