5-Minute DIY: Turn a Cheese Grater Into an Earring Caddy
You’ve likely seen this DIY Basic somewhere on the Internet, but it’s high time we gave it a Brit + Co. spin. Instead of simply giving your cheese grater a new home on your dresser, give it a whole new look with a few cans of spray paint. That’s right — even your cheese grater can get down with the still-totally-relevant ombre trend, and in less than 5 minutes!
– 3 cans of spray paint (purple, pink, orange)
– stand-up cheese grater
1. Remove the top handle of your cheese grater if there is one.
2. Spray your first color along the bottom.
3. Spray your second color along the middle.
4. Spray your third color along the top.
5. Let dry.
6. Hang your favorite earrings right on there!
As you can see, the materials are super easy to get.
Start by removing the handle.
Then spray a layer of pink. Then purple.
Top it off with fluorescent orange. Let dry for 20 minutes.
This is a great organizer for the earrings you wear on a weekly basis. It holds just a few pairs, and can fit snugly on your dresser, bathroom counter or even your nightstand.
What organization hacks have you tried out in your home? Talk to us in the comments below.