6 Lady Gaga-Approved Heart-Shaped Engagement Rings
The latest star on our Celebrity Wedding Watch, Ms. Lady Gaga, just announced that she is now officially engaged. She broke the news on Instagram over this past weekend, sharing a snap of her giant heart-shaped ring alongside the caption, “He gave me his heart on Valentine’s Day, and I said YES!”
The ring is definitely dramatic, but what else would you expect from a gal who wore a dress made of raw meat? Aside from the sheer size of it, Gaga also recently showed off the back detailing, which is just as impressive. With diamonds all around and a tiny “T <3 S” message actually shaped into the ring, it should come as no surprise that the ring cost a small fortune. According to Yahoo!, a heart-shaped diamond of that size is super rare, like there are under 20 in the entire wholesale diamond market rare. An expert tells them, “a diamond of that caliber, size and clarity could easily run upwards of $500,000.” It’s no wonder she can’t stop Instagramming the thing. If you’re on the hunt for the perfect engagement ring, follow in the footsteps of Gaga and go for one of these stunning (and much cheaper) heart-shaped rings.
2. David Yurman Heart Ring ($475): For a ring that is similar in size to Lady Gaga’s, try this outlined heart-shaped ring.
3. Personalized Fingerprint Ring ($450): For something less traditional and extra personal, ditch the diamond and replace it with your fiancé’s fingerprint.
4. Twisted Pave Band Ring ($695): Spare no subtlety and go for some major bling with this feminine, super sparkly option.
5. Morganite Diamond Rose Gold Ring ($389): Go for something simple and ultra-classic, with just a hint of modern flair.
6. Annina Vogel Gold Ring ($849): For those of you who prefer a little imperfection, this handmade ring has just as much character as it does sentiment.
Are you on the hunt for a heart-shaped ring? Which style catches your eye? Share with us in the comments below.