5 Non-Traditional Engagement Rings We’d Love to See Zooey Deschanel In
Well isn’t our favorite New Girl star just having the best week ever! First she comes at us with news that she’s expecting a miniature, blue-eyed baby come summer and now she’s back with some even more exciting announcements — she’s also engaged! If Hollywood has ever seen a DIY bride, we’re guessing it’s going to be Zooey (feel free to shoot us a save the date, girl… but really).
Zooey and her fiancé Jacob Pechenik have been together since mid-2014. While we have yet to see a glimpse of the ring – which is obviously going to be the sweetest bling you’ve ever seen because, c’mon it’s Zooey – that hasn’t stopped us from daydreaming about some possibilities. Here are five styles of sparkly bands we’d love to see the charming starlet sporting on that left hand.
1. The Pascha Ring (Price Upon Request): The adorable Georgian-era ring features a pink sapphire in a delicately ornate design, accented by majestic old mine cut diamonds – all of which have been ethically sourced.
2. Moonstone Trinity Ring: ($928): We wouldn’t be surprised if Zooey skipped the diamond all together and went for something a little more unconventional. We’re drooling over this trinity ring made out of iridescent moonstone.
3. Pear Diamond Engagement Ring ($1,600): Vintage is practically Deschanel’s middle name, which is exactly why we’ve picked this art deco inspired gold ring that’s eye-catching but far from gaudy.
4. Woodstock Ring ($1,950): A diamond in the shape of a flower? Just go and charm our pants off why don’t you.
5. Heart Shaped Diamond Ring ($2,750): Okay, this one is definitely the winner. I mean, Zooey Deschanel in a heart-shaped diamond ring? Is there really any other option?
(Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)