16 Holiday Gifts All Christmas-Obsessed People Will Go Buddy the Elf Over
We all have that friend who knows exactly how many days, hours, and minutes are left until Christmas. They don their Christmas-themed pjs and ugly sweaters, and deck their halls the day after Halloween. Essentially, you’ve landed a real-life Buddy the Elf for a friend, and shopping for Santa’s most enthusiastic little helper can be as rough as navigating Black Friday sales. Thankfully, this list is chock-full of must-haves that even your most tinsel-crazed caroler will adore.
1. Sleigh Mail Stamp Set ($12): Who wouldn’t love a piece of snail mail from the North Pole? Give your friend a reason to send more cards this year.
2. Dixie and Twine Son of A Nutcracker Garland ($16): Stringing up quotes from the movie Elf is one of the best ways to spread Christmas cheer (other than singing loud for all to hear).
3. Rollus 1 Sleigh Sweatshirt ($37): Sleigh her name, sleigh her name. *Hummed to the tune of the hit song by Destiny’s Child.*
4. Paper Pattern Silk Rudolph Reindeer Earrings ($10): Your Nutcracker-loving friend’s passion for all things jolly doesn’t stop with decor. Get her ears in on the fun with these tasteful little studs.
5. Kate Jenkins Sweet Santa Bag ($88): Stuff this Santa sack full of gifts (like the ones on this list) before giving it to them.
6. Wall Art Printables Santa Claus Is Coming to Town ($5): Every home can use a little more yuletide art, and at this price, you can afford to gift an entire gallery.
7. Dixie and Twine Happy Holla Days Cake Topper ($9): Everyone knows the main elf food groups are candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup. This cake topper will go well with *all* of them.
8. Limited Edition Peppermint Bark ($50): Nothing screams C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S like holiday-appropriate chocolate infused with peppermint.
9. NewCosplay Unisex Reindeer Pajamas ($27): You’re the Donner to her Dasher. So you might as well order two of these for your next holiday movie marathon.
10. Rollus 1 Believe Christmas T-Shirt ($21): A low-key contribution to your friend’s wardrobe that they can wear year-round? Next-level gifting status achieved.
11. ChillNChic Gingerbread Phone Case ($6): Novelty tech accessories are cute, but this spicy gingerbread man iPhone case takes the cake — er, cookie.
12. My Name Is Sang Pang Reindeer Elk Design Silicone Soft Gel Pen ($12): What else would you want to write your letter to Santa with?
13. Loungeable Boutique Festive Christmas Slippers ($20): These slippers are just what Santa ordered to help your pal keep her toes toasty and twinkling all winter long.
14. Ollie Wollie Creations Buddy the Elf Printable ($5): This poster showcases all the best lines from Elf and will have everyone quoting the movie in elfin perfection well before the 25th.
15. Foxy Mug Hot Cocoa & Netflix Binging Mug ($15): Every true fan has a well-developed list of seasonal movies to watch. Facilitate their dreams with this mug.
16. Rommy De Bommy Gingerbread Purse ($121): If they don’t already have this hyper-realistic gingerbread man purse, they’re not living their best holiday life.
Share your Christmas-obsessed gift finds with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.