The Brit + Co Holiday House Opens December 1st!
What a very merry day indeed. After two years running, I’m overjoyed to announce that Brit + Co is bringing back our annual Holiday House for a third year!
What’s the Holiday House, you ask? In the past, it’s served as a physical location in San Francisco that offers B+C fans the chance to get creative with free DIY activities, shop artisanal gifts, and take holiday-themed classes (wreath making, anyone?), all under one roof.
But this year is a little bit different.
We’re taking things up a notch by making the space itself an Instagrammable work of art. From December 1st through 17th, join us at our festive open house (open FREE to the public, FYI!) where you’ll be able to come and immerse yourself in photo-worthy holiday-themed art installations. Plus, get creative with a rotating roster of festive DIY projects like yarn pom-pom earrings, wood bead key fobs, washi tape-embellished photo frames, and papercraft winter scene terrariums.
Need even more jolly good in your life from the Holiday House? There will also be a variety of gifts available for you to shop from makers, see schedule below.
- Friday, December 1: Kristina Micotti + Painted Mary
- Saturday, December 2: Kristina Micotti + Painted Mary
- Sunday, December 3: gentle thrills + Kristina Micotti
- Monday, December 4: gentle thrills
- Tuesday, December 5: gentle thrills
- Wednesday, December 6: Yuzu Soap
- Thursday, December 7: Yuzu Soap + The Local Foods Wheel
- Friday, December 8: My Friend Court + EllieFunDay
- Saturday, December 9: My Friend Court + EllieFunDay
- Sunday, December 10: My Friend Court + Kira Kids
- Monday, December 11: Sweet & Spark + Charlotte Davis
- Tuesday, December 12: Sweet & Spark + Charlotte Davis
- Wednesday, December 13: An Astrid Endeavor + Nipomo
- Thursday, December 14: An Astrid Endeavor + Marley&Alfie
- Friday, December 15: Marley&Alfie + Happy French Gang
- Saturday, December 16: Marley&Alfie + Happy French Gang
- Sunday, December 17: Happy French Gang + The Local Foods Wheel
But wait, there’s more! Santa — Do you know him? Because I do! — will be stopping by as well!
Come join us at the Holiday House on Saturday, December 9 from 11am-1pm to let Santa know what’s on your wish list. Get all the details on his visits to the Holiday House HERE. Trust me, you and your BFFs, your partner or your co-workers won’t ever want to leave our creative winter workshop.
The Holiday House will be open FREE to the public Friday, December 1st through Sunday, December 17th (12pm-8pm Monday through Friday and 10am-8pm Saturday through Sunday) at 2124 Union Street, Suite A.
Our elves are heads down working on this colorful wonderland and we can’t wait for you to experience it. Head HERE to bookmark all the details and make sure to tell all your friends. We can’t wait to get merry with you!