Palm Springs and that desert-chic style is hot on the brains of brides everywhere RN. And even if they can’t celebrate in the California locale, couples are channeling the city’s vibe to add a fab, boho-inspired flair to their wedding day. Below, we’ve gathered 10 ways to bring that Palm Springs vacay style to your nuptials. Start with a peacock chair and your love, and the rest will follow suit.
1. The Peacock Chair: A peacock chair will add vintage-mod perfection to your wedding photos. Put a second one at your sweetheart table and let the smooches begin. (via Lauren Scotti / Junebug Weddings)
2. Unique Decor: The folks in Palm Springs know how to bring the unexpected decor details like big balloons floating in a pool. (via Every September)
4. Inspired Invitations: If you actually are planning your wedding in the city itself, make your theme clear from the start with hand-painted invitations and a handy little map. (via Studio DIY)
5. Cool Desert Hangout Areas: Incorporate living room-style chill zones — and a VW Microbus if you can fit it. (via Found Vintage Rentals)
7. Outdoor Garden Lounges: You’ve got to take the indoors out if you’re going for that PS style. If you have a nice garden area like this for the reception, spice it up with some colorful decor and layered rugs. (via Gideon Photography)
9. Brightly Colored Decor: Palm Springs is all about that color, so pick your fave bright hues (read: pink) and run with ’em! (via Gideon Photography)
10. Tropical Place Setting: Carry the theme throughout the entire night, right down to your place settings with sprawling leaves and a boho woven table runner. (via Olivia Richards Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
Looking for more gorgeous wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!