Nothing symbolizes springtime quite like pretty pastels. Soft lilacs, baby blues, shades of pinks, pale yellow, and spearmint green were seen all over the Spring 2018 runways, including Céline, Victoria Beckham, Preen, and Hermès. Need a powerful office look? Try on a pair of lavender slacks. Want to add a cheery detail to your weekend wardrobe? Enter soft pink suede slides or a pale spearmint green purse. Style Salute has already started to fill their carts with all things perfectly pastel. Scroll down to shop their favorite picks below.
1. Elover Hollow Out Sleeve Cold Shoulder Winter Warm Pullover Cashmere Sweater Shirt ($28): Look no further for your next go-to top than this knitted option that looks just as fabulous with jeans as it does with a skirt.
2.Zatchels Handcrafted Pastel Leather Satchel Bag (British Made) ($154): A sweet update to your wardrobe, this carryall will fast become your everyday purse. Wear it as a cross-body or over your shoulder.
3. Kancystore Floral Print Scoop Neck Short Sleeve Midi Pencil Slim Dress ($20): Spring has sprung with this affordable pastel dress. Pair with a basket bag for a charming, laid-back look.
4. Floral Maxi Dress-Yellow V Neck High Waist Long Chiffon Beach Summer ($36): Make a sunny statement in this season’s must-have floral dress. With a sexy deep v-neck, 3/4 trumpet sleeve, empire waist, and romantic ruffles it’s perfect for all your summer weddings.
5. Circus by Sam Edelman Stevie Heeled Sandal ($35): Simple slides are an easy way to add a splash of color without going overboard. These comfortable sandals come in a variety of pastel hues, but we are drawn to this sorbet shade.
6. Doublju Button Down Cardigan With Ribbed Cuffs and Waist ($19): Combat seasonal chills with a bright cardi designed to keep you warm and on trend.
7. Bardot’s Lace Panel Dress ($130): From bridal showers to brunches, this stunning lace dress works from season to season. Turn heads with the exposed lace neck and subtle exposed back.
8. Kissnova Soft Stretch Denim Mini Skirt With 5 Pockets Pastel Colors ($10): At a time when ’90s trends are everywhere, grab a Saved by the Bell-era spring staple. This cool pencil mini is a perfect blend of soft cotton and spandex for a relaxed fit with no pinching or binding.
9. Converse x Tyler Golf Le Fleur One Star ($175): Designed as part of the Converse x Golf Le Fleur collab with rapper Tyler, the Creator, score these suede sneakers in three bold pastel hues: Bachelor Blue, Geranium Pink, and Jade Lime.
10.Meanor Loose Casual Ruffle Sleeveless Chiffon Top T-shirt Blouse ($19): Meet your new desk-to-dinner blouse. Pair it with white jeans and heels or structured skirts for evening get-togethers.
Want more pastel inspo? Follow Brit + Co on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.