True, spring may be the season of flowers, but there’s always a reason to bring home a fresh bouquet. Whether it’s to spruce up a lacking tabletop or to show a little self-love, you can never go wrong with some pretty blooms no matter the season. If you’re like us and can appreciate a beautiful flower arrangement, have we got a treat for you. The following instagrammable flower shops are just what’s needed to satisfy your daily dose of color and inspire you to pick up a bouquet on your way home from work. Scroll on for the prettiest flower shops in the US you’ll definitely want to follow!
1. @tulipinadesign: Whether or not you’re a bride-to-be, you just need one look at this SF-based shop’s feed and you’ll envision the wedding you’ve always dreamed of. Aside from making flower arrangements for weddings, floral designer Kiana hosts a workshop series on Vimeo that teaches, inspires and shares tips and tricks in her signature garden style.
2. @bloomthat: Offering a “coast to coast” delivery service, BloomThat boasts a vast selection of buds, blooms and bundles to meet your every need. If sweet surprises and super convenient same-day deliveries are your kinda thing, head on over to their site to order your bouquet ASAP.
3. @floradelphia: Founded by a Philadelphia designer and writer, Floradelphia curates each bouquet with flowers, herbs and succulents that celebrate fragrance and color. In addition to being won over by their stunning works of art, you can be impressed knowing all their organics are sourced locally, grown sustainably and change with the seasons.
4. @petalbypedal: Powered by a small, hands-on bunch, NYC-based Petal by Pedal only sources locally grown flowers and delivers in the greenest way possible — by bike or by foot. If that’s not enough to convince you to pop by their shop, take a look at their charming feed!
5. @tthblooms: If you’re into beautiful miniature blooms, then NYC-based TTHBlooms is the flower shop you’ve been looking for. Founded by the former creative director of Moda Operandi, what once began as an organic venture eventually bloomed into the flourishing business it is today.
6. @munsterrose: Named a top florist by Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine, Munster Rose specializes in uncommon bridal bouquets, spectacular centerpieces and massive floral installations. Though based in Minnesota, they offer their floral, styling and event design services to Wisconsin and beyond.
7. @floretflower: Both a flower farm and floral design studio, Floret arranges flowers for weddings and special events alike. Once a little flower company, this thriving farm, design studio and learning center now supplies flowers all across the PNW and is considered one of the nation’s leading “farmer-florist” operations.
8. @flowerboyproject: What happens when you mix a café, gift shop and flower boutique in one? You get the Flowerboy Project! If you ever happen to venture into this Venice venue for the gifts, chances are you’ll stay for the coffee and leave with a fresh bouquet of flowers.
9. @mckenzie_powell: Turn to this Seattle-based boutique for elegant and ethereal floral designs. From organic table runners to natural cake toppers, this floral and event design studio does not disappoint.
10. @solabeeflowers: Listed as one of Martha Stewart’s top florists in the nation and an award-winning best Portland florist several times over, Solabee is a full-service floral studio and plant shop based in Portland, Oregon. In addition to floral delivery, this lush green jungle of a plant shop specializes in event design.
11. @putnamflowers: This NY boutique and floral design company boasts quite the client list (including Bergdorf Goodman and Vogue!). A quick glance at their feed justifies their impressive resume.
12. @tribesnpines: If you accidentally stumbled upon Tribes N Pines’ Instagram, you might have never guessed that florist and stylist Vanessa is self-taught. Demand for her gorgeous leafy wreaths and dreamy wedding bouquets are currently being met by clients in Portland, Oregon.
13. @laspruce: Located on Silver Lake and LA, this flower shop appeals to postmodern tastes with vibrant colors set against stark white vases and backgrounds. So whether you prefer air plants or a flower arrangement, Spruce will ensure your decor is elevated with its chic designs.
14. @fleurinc: At Chicago-based Fleur, a fresh, innovative approach is taken to floral design. In other words, unusual and hard-to-find blooms are incorporated into arrangements to create fantastical looks that’ll make jaws drop.
15. @tincanstudios: A vision of a graphic designer-turned-florist, Tin Can Studios creates floral arrangements in recycled and reused vessels, resulting in striking visual contrasts. Named best florist in New York, this floral design studio has appeared in Vogue, Martha Stewart and The Knot.
16. @lambertfloralstudio: Imagine a blend of elegant and refined with unexpected and edgy. The result would be Lambert Floral Studio. Though the shop calls SF home, Lambert welcomes travel, catering to clients all over.
17. @poppiesandposies: This boutique design house based in New York City creates magical arrangements focused on a selection of seasonal and unique blooms. Scrolling through their feed, you’ll notice they’ve adapted a theme blending romantic and rustic elements.
18. @mooncanyon: Characterized by a wild and romantic style, Moon Canyon is a comprehensive floral and styling studio located in Los Angeles. For whimsical woodland vibes that don’t disappoint, make sure to check out their feed.
19. @studiochoo: Founded by co-authors of bestseller The Flower Recipe Book, Studio Choo doesn’t fall far from the tree. The studio specializes in creating mixed-garden compositions with local flowers, plants and foraged natural treasures in an unconventional and sculptural approach.
20. @shotgunfloralstudio: Located in Berkeley, CA, Shotgun Floral Studio is a self-taught, freestyle-focused floral and design house. Take a quick scroll through their feed and you’ll find that they’re a jack-of-all-trades kind of company.
Which of these flower shops will you visit? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo!