These 7 Fashion Brands Are Donating 100 Percent of Their Profits to International Women’s Day
International Women’s Day (IWD) has been around for more than a century as a day of celebration for the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women all over the world. This message resonates especially loudly this year in the wake of movements like #MeToo and Time’s Up. Today, shop these seven fashion brands that will be donating 100 percent (yes, you read that right) of their profits to foundations and organizations that support women and girls. Happy shopping.
1. Rachel Roy: Celebrate the word “WOMEN” in any language with this powerful, limited edition tee featuring the brand’s signature rainbow foil heart design. One hundred percent of the proceeds from the Rainbow Women T-Shirt ($40) benefits World of Children.
2. LIVELY: Everyone’s favorite bra brand has released a limited-edition tee in honor of IWD that would do any wardrobe proud. Their latest Unapologetically Femme Tee has a simple but bold message, and 100 percent of profits will go to I Support the Girls.
3. LOLA: Women’s lifestyle brand LOLA, known for creating smart reproductive care for women, by women, is teaming up with jewelry destination Ryan Porter on a friendship bracelet set that you are gonna want stat. All the profits from the LOLA x Ryan Porter x BUILTBYGIRLS ($15) set support their Girl, You Better (Net)work initiative — an annual mini-conference that gives women professional tools to start their careers. Werk it.
4. Eileen Fisher: The fashion company is releasing the second iteration of its Morse Code Capsule Collection ($88-$208) for IWD. The code, which writes out an important message “the future is female”, gives every dime from the four-piece collection directly to VoteRunLead, a diverse organization that helps women run for office.
5. Forever 21: The fast fashion powerhouse is teaming up with Girls Inc. and some of the brand’s favorite lady musicians from around the globe to celebrate female empowerment. For each piece sold, F21 will donate $1 to Girls Inc., but the brand has also committed to providing a minimum donation of $50,000. With every item under $30, you have no excuse not to nab buys like this Girlfluence Graphic Tee ($13).
6. Zoe Chicco: The LA-based fine jewelry designer is partnering with Lauren Paul and Molly Thompson of the Kind Campaign to create a collection inspired by the non-profit’s goal of shining a light on girl-against-girl bullying. The 10-piece capsule includes a selection of 14k gold rings, nameplate necklaces, and these epic Itty Bitty Be Kind Stud Earrings ($265).
7. eBay x Olivia Palermo: For IWD, style maven Olivia Palermo is joining forces with e-tailer eBay to refresh your wardrobe for a good cause. Palermo created a curated list of must-have fashion and beauty items from her own closet that can be yours with all proceeds going to Dress for Success. Shop her Fendi sunnies, Jimmy Choo handbag, or even a pair of her most prized Manolos. In addition to her closet staples, Palermo is also offering a slew of tips and tricks to keep you in style all season long.
How are you supporting and celebrating women this International Women’s Day?Let us know @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.