Kate Hudson’s PJ Set Is the Perfect Christmas Present
It’s so refreshing when celebs get real with their fashion, whether it’s a simple t-shirt dress or a grandma sweater. Kate Hudson has proven she’s a master of the “everygirl” look, dazzling in both glittery evening gowns at movie premieres and also in her sweats while at home. (Check out her Snapchat for a glimpse of just how real she can get!)
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Kate Hudson (@katehudson) on
But Kate’s latest post proves that she’s just like us at the core. She’s rocking a PJ set (complete with eye mask) that both you and your mom would approve of. If you’re ready to start making holiday shopping lists, you might want to consider one of these.
1. Fleur’t Intimates Cozy Nights Set ($86): For the classic gal, this simple navy and white piped set is the perfect gift to both give and get. Navy is a universally beloved color, so you don’t have to worry about your BFF not liking it (although you could always just swap gifts with her!).
2. Jammies Sessions Cotton PJs ($75): This cute print in a breathable cotton fabric from ModCloth is a verified home run in the gift department.
3. Josie Jewel Road PJ Set ($45): If you’re less of a button-up kind of sleepwear gal, try a simple elastic waist and leg pair in a bold and bright print. (You totally could wear these out as separates too, but you didn’t hear that from us.)
4. Forever 21 Happy Panda PJ Set ($16): Whimsical and adorable, this set is for both the animal lover and the girly-girl.
5. Victoria’s Secret The Dreamer Flannel PJ Set ($55): Martha Hunt makes this set — complete with eye mask — look amazing — and it is, thanks to the soft flannel and over 10 prints it comes in.
6. Chelsea Peers Snowy Mountain PJ Set ($46): If you’re going away for a girls’ weekend in winter, bring these to cozy up to the fire with.
7. PJ Salvage Elephant Set ($68): Preppy ladies will love this sassy elephant set. It’s classic yet whimsical, perfect for anyone who loves Kate Spade.
8. Wolf and Whistle Floral Satin Set ($49): You might have to save this set for yourself. It’s a soft, silky satin set that’s totally #adulting and an upgrade from your high school volleyball shirt and cheerleading shorts.
9. Gillian and O’Malley Fluid Print Set ($20): At this price, you could buy one for all of your closest friends and have a sleepover. It’s the same retro style, but shorts help out those who get really hot under the covers.
10. Eberjey Gisele Long Sleeve Set ($120): This totally looks like something a ballerina would wear, thanks to the baby pink and black color scheme. Can’t you just see Misty Copeland lounging around in these?
11. L.L. Bean Pima Cotton Flannel Set ($60): If your gift receiver is a no-nonsense kind of lady, go for a pair from trusted retailer L.L. Bean. This particular style comes in four fun colors, including red, which would go great as a gift to any ‘50s or ‘60s style babes.
12. Eberjey Malou Lace Trimmed Set ($120): If you’re ready to take it up a notch and combine comfort with a little bit of sexiness, try this set from Eberjey. The lace-trimmed shorts and short-sleeved top are super breathable, yet there’s a hint of allure to them.
13. DKNY Velour Printed PJ Set ($55): A fun print and contrast piping makes this a no-brainer set for anyone who you’re not sure what to get.
Any pajama brands we left out? Tweet us your favorites!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Jerod Harris/Getty)