10 Kids’ Fashion Finds to Perk Up Spring Wardrobes
You’ve swapped your beanies for sun hats, traded in your boots for dressy flats, and stocked up on all of the pastel eye makeup. You’re ready for spring. But, wait, what about your little ones? Last year’s clothes won’t fit and those bulky sweaters and sweats definitely won’t work. Give your kids’ closets a spring refresh with the colorful new clothing and footwear launches below.
1. Havaianas Kids Slim Princess Sandal Ice Blue ($20): Under the sea is where they’ll be in these Little Mermaid flip flops.
2. Primary The Raincoat ($34): April showers (and beyond) don’t stand a chance when they are protected in this waterproof coat available in five sizes and six colors.
3. June & January The Peplum Tee ($15): Sunshine yellow and polka dots make for the most fitting of spring tees.
4. Target Art Class ($15): The Bullseye brand finally expanded its popular Art Class collection to toddlers in February. We’re partial to this statement tee; doesn’t it just say it all?
5. H&M X Nathalie Lété ($5 to $30): Our go-to fast-fashion brand teamed with the Paris-based artist for a baby and children’s clothing collection of our printed dreams. If only they came in adult sizes.
6. Worthy Threads Pinafore Dress ($55): Llama llama, pink dress drama. This twirl-worthy option features llamas, cacti, and pink flowers for all of her spring function needs.
7. PUMA X Sesame Workshop Footwear ($30 to $80): In honor of the show’s 50th anniversary, Cookie Monster, Elmo, and all the neighbors on Sesame Street take up residence in the sportswear brand’s hottest styles.
8. Janie and Jack Pleated Wide-Leg Pant ($44): Pleats, please. These roomy pants are comfy enough for the playground but stylish enough for girls’ night with Mom.
9. Vineyard Vines Boys Edgartown Shep Stripe Vintage Whale T-Shirt ($33): They’re in for a whale of a good time with this classic tee.
10. Rothy’s Kids Sneaker ($55): After last year’s launch of the Girls’ Loafers, everyone’s favorite commuting shoe debuted a slip-on sneaker in ’70s-worthy colors and prints in March.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.