14 Last-Minute Gifts Under $25 That Won’t Make You Look Like a Procrastinator
You made your list. You checked it twice. You just forgot to actually go out and shop. Don’t panic, procrastinators. Even though you *swore* you would plan better this year, your best intentions to get ahead of your holiday shopping game sometimes fall through the cracks of life. Hey, there’s always next year to get your shopping plans in order, right? Or at least you can use this year to accept that you’re always going to be a last-minute shopper. You do you, because there’s still time to find gifts for everyone on your list. Even if you’re in a pinch.
1. Good Day Multi-Tasker Journal ($15): This journal lets your giftee bullet journal their memorable moments to remind them every day can be a good day. Their first memory entry: you giving them this thoughtful present.
2. Year of the Critter 2019 Corgi Calendar ($15): Every day is a good day when you have a corgi around. This pup-shaped calendar isn’t just cute; it’s also useful.
3. MAXSOFT Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush ($8): Scalp brushes are becoming all the rage in the beauty world because of their healthy hair benefits. Plus, they feel amazing.
4. Georgette Klinger Coconut And Lavender Facial Mist Set ($18): This luxurious facial mist set soothes and hydrates for the person on your list who can’t get enough pampering.
5. Urban Outfitters Cable Knit Fur Pompom Beanie ($24): When the weather outside is frightful, your friend or relative can put on this delightful pom-pom beanie to complete their winter #OOTD.
6. Bear Essentials Koala Slipper Set ($19): What’s better than sleeping in on a lazy, wintry Sunday morning? Practically nothing, except doing it with this soft and cozy set that includes adorable koala-shaped slippers and eye mask.
7. Fuzzy Babba Women’s L’il Fox Knit Fingerless Gloves ($18): Your giftee can keep their hands warm and still be able to text away when they wear these lovely little fox gloves. They also have sherpa lining to add some extra coziness.
8. Dimore Plaid Blanket Scarf ($14): Is it a blanket? Is it a scarf? Is it a blarf? Whatever you call it, it’s an excellent winter accessory for staying snuggly and warm even when you’re out in the snow.
9. K. Carroll Accessories Harper Crossbody Bag ($20): If you have a minimalist in your life, they’re sure to love this teeny tiny bag that is still big enough to hold all of their essentials without weighing them down.
10. Pour and Shoot Camera Mug ($19): Shutterbugs will get a kick out of this mug that looks exactly like their own camera lens. Even though they can’t get a good shot out of it, they can get a good cup of joe.
11. Urban Outfitters Noodle Set ($20): There’s nothing like a bowl of hot noodle soup on a cold, cold day. Give your friend or relative a special set so they can slurp and sip to their heart’s desire.
12. Truly Organic ‘Dew You Love Me?’ Jelly Face Mask ($19): Dew you love everyone on your list? Of course, you dew! That’s why this jelly mask is ideal for giving them a glittery, festive, and indulgent beauty experience.
13. Drinking Divas ‘Pardon My Frenchie’ Wine Glass ($20): French bulldog moms (or dads) or just people who love our canine pals can sip their favorite vino in honor of this noble dog breed. Also, it’s just a cute addition to the bar cart.
14. Pre de Provence Artisanal French Soap Bar ($7): A good soap bar made with real shea butter is one way to turn a regular shower into a spa-like experience. These inexpensive artisanal soaps smell and feel amazing and can be combined for a customized set.
Do you have any recommendations for last-minute gifts? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.