Forget Daylight Savings. We can tell you a new season is underway solely based off the arrival of the epic, new Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection. We’ve been pretty stoked about the collaboration since we broke the news back in January. Based on the few snaps we saw back then, we were guessing it was going to be a total floral and pastel explosion – and boy, we were right. If you thought LP was going to tone it down for this diffusion line, you are sorely mistaken. The 250 pieces are brimming with that beachy, feminine spirit the brand is known and loved for.
The line goes on sale April 19 – and we’re guessing will sell out not long after that – so we’ve gone ahead and scoured the recently released lookbook to get a jumpstart on our must-have pieces. Here are 12 things we’re immediately going to throw in our red basket come next month.
Best Lilly Pulitzer Target Pieces for Women
1. Halter Bikini Top and High Rise Bottoms ($48): We’re loving these bottoms that embrace the high-rise trend without making your bottom half look like it’s sporting a glorified diaper.
2 + 3. Pineapple Sandals ($30) and Starfish Cuff ($20): Make that beach excursion totally golden in these sparkling accessories.
4. Pom Pom Shorts ($24): Pop these on with some wedges and a blouse for a nice dinner or rock them with the pineapple sandals for a beachy afternoon.
5. Happy Place Dress ($38): Falling somewhere in between a shift and a body-con is this peachy, ’60s inspired dress. Date night, here you come.
Best Plus-Size Lilly Pulitzer Target Pieces for Women
6. Underwire Bikini and High Waisted Bottoms ($48): Headed for a poolside garden party? You’ll have just the outfit to suit the occasion ;)
7. Eyelet Tunic Cover Up ($32): Because a good cover up is most definitely a warm weather essential.
Lilly Pulitzer Target for Home
8. Nosie Posey Hammock ($150): So we’re pretty sure we’ve died and gone to hammock heaven. Throw this up in your backyard for a permanent getaway spot.
9. Pom Pom Napkins ($10): Pretty much anything with pom poms added on immediately wins our heart. But throw in tons of bright colors and crazy prints and call us smitten.
Lilly Pulitzer Target for Beauty
10 + 11. Printed Bobby Pins ($5) and Ribbon Elastics ($5): When bobby pins and hair ties like this exist normal ones just won’t do.
12. Noise Posey Turban ($8): For those days when you just can’t be bothered to style your hair, throw it into a messy bun and pop on this fun, floral turban.
Which LP + Target pieces are you pining after? Share with us in the comments below.