Margot Robbie Gives Us a Master Class in Spring 2018 Trends
There may be a bit more winter weather to endure before spring’s official arrival, but that hasn’t stopped Margot Robbie from dressing for the new season. The Oscar contender has been making the rounds recently in a flurry of floral prints and frilly details that have set our girly girl hearts racing. While promoting her upcoming children’s flick, Peter Rabbit, the gorgeous Aussie has mastered the art of dressing thematically without looking costumey. In garden florals, bows, ruffles, and even bunny details, Robbie is giving us all of the spring outfit inspo. Her sweet-meets-sophisticated (with a dash of sexy) vibe is pretty much our style goal for Easter — okay, and the rest of spring. Scroll on to see exactly what we mean, then shop the It-girl-inspired options below.
The Suicide Squad actress’s girly take on the poplin shirt dress has us swooning. In a rabbit print Gucci frock with pearl buttons, she‘s sweet and sophisticated all at once. (Photo via Steve Granitz/WireImage)
Oh hello, perfection. Robbie’s ultrafeminine Brock Collection floral dress with asymmetric ruffle details is the stuff seasonal dreams are made of. (Photo via Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty)
The LWD is a must-have for spring. We like ours with a tiered hem, embellished trim, and a Chanel label. Please and thank you. (Photo via Steve Granitz/WireImage)
A matching floral blouse and skirt? Don’t mind if we do. Robbie has us ready to go full garden party in this Zimmermann look. (Photo via John Sciulli/Getty Images for G’Day USA)
Pretty in pink, Robbie proves that dressed up doesn’t always have to mean an actual dress. Exhibit A: This Prada separates set that is, well, everything. (Photo via Alison Buck/Getty Images for SBIFF)
Get the Look
1. & Other Stories Cinched Jacquard Dress ($175): This dress is our blue heaven. Wear it for any of the spring holidays or just to the office to make workwear way more fun.
2. ASOS Printed Mesh Maxi Dress With Contrast Belt ($79): Pretty floral print and this season’s must-have hue? Now that’s a winning combination.
3. Mango Pocket Tweed Dress ($80): A basic shift gets a major upgrade in textured multicolor tweed. We’ll take all the Chanel-inspired dresses.
5. La Vie Meadow Floral Jumpsuit ($295): The one and done alternative to a dress is, of course, the jumpsuit. Play up your sweet side in this ruffly onesie.
6. Glamorous Swing Dress With Bell Sleeve In Floral Print ($42): Get drop waisted in this baby blue floral frock. Try it dressed up with pretty pumps or rock it with a cropped moto jacket and ankle boots for a little edge.
7. Rebecca Minkoff Jessica Ruffled Floral-Print Midi Wrap Dress ($228): Want a pretty pick for Easter and beyond? A soft floral print in a floaty shape will look just as good with ankle-strap heels as it will with flat sandals.
8. Warehouse Dhalia Culotte Jumpsuit ($100): Festive and feminine doesn’t have to mean frilly. Keep it playful in a pink cropped jumpsuit.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.