After driving up the play count for the just released Magic Mike XXL trailer a little (okay, a lot), we thought, “Hey, we’ve got men in our lives, why not have them recreate those moves for us for Valentine’s Day?” Talk about a DIY moment ;)
Below are some of the must-haves your man needs to look good + stay comfortable for more than just February 14. Throw a 3D Printed Rose from our shop into the package and you’ll be guaranteed a memorable night.
1. Special Delivery ($36-$52): Pops of color are allowed anywhere. Including under the pants.
2. Yuasa ($28): We’ll totally accept a man in boxers as long as they aren’t down to the knees.
3. Mack Weldon ($20-$95): Comfy + cute? A winning underwear combo, indeed.
4. MeUndies ($20-$24): The perfect shorts for glamping — right?
5. Bjorn Borg ($23-$53): These are giving us Zack Morris vibes and we have no complaints about that.
6. Bread + Boxers ($18): Tighty whities are totally allowed, as long as they’re not Hanes or Fruit of the Loom ;)
7. Sleepy Jones ($20-$44): If Chuck Bass wore boxers, these would likely be them.
8. Flint + Tinder ($30): It’s always nice to go clean and simple every once in a while with his underwear design. Just make sure he actually keeps them clean with regular washing.
9. Druthers ($25-$30): We’re feelin’ great about these gradient-dyed boxers.
10. Acne Studios ($55-$80): Tan never looks bland when it’s in the form of men’s undies.
11. Happy Socks ($20): These polka dot boxer briefs make us pretty happy.
12. Kings + Jaxs ($24-$28): Get this for the man who takes the boardroom into the bedroom.
13. Saxx Underwear Co ($25-$40): Be careful with these ones, he may just let his animal instincts out.
14. Sly Collective ($20-$39): Yep, matching socks + undies are totally cool with us.
15. Mr Porter ($25-$205): You know what they say, diamond-trimmed boxer briefs are a girl’s best friend.
Bonus eye candy + super cool undies: Charlie by MZ ($38): Can he be our Valentine?
What underwear will you be getting the man in your life this year to help him recreate the Magic Mike moves? Let us know in the comments.