Little-known fact: Metallic decor doesn’t have to be all glitz and glamour. These 15 metallic wedding ideas are perfect for the modern couple that wants to go a more minimalist route with their decorating style — while still dazzling. Throw on some shades and start scrolling, because the glow of these metallic details shines just as bright as that diamond on your ring finger.
1. Metallic Arch: Dine under strategically placed copper piping for an enchanted meal that has an industrial feel. This metallic accent will especially shine against reception spaces with brick or white walls. (via Lauren Scotti / Green Wedding Shoes)
2. Metallic and Marble: Just because less is more doesn’t mean that your wedding cake should be boring. Take a minimalist marble cake and add a metallic strip (or two!) to give it the spotlight it deserves. (via Sweet Bakes / Harper’s Bazaar)
3. Rose Gold Place Cards: The rose gold craze is still going strong. Make your guests feel extra special with these capiz shell place cards that can be used as favors or coasters after the big day ends. (via Hanwriting / Tidewater and Tulle)
5. Light Bulb Place Cards: Ditch your paper place cards for an industrial copper light bulb that will seriously turn heads. With these beauties on your reception tables, you won’t be the only one lighting up the room! (via Sarah Street Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
6. Metallic Bar Decor: It should be mandatory for every open bar to be as welcoming as this one. From the original shape of the decor to the gorgeous floral details, this bar couldn’t be more inviting. Cheers! (via Sarah Eubanks Photography / Bespoke Bride)
7. Decadent Dessert: Your wedding cake deserves an entrance too! Roll out your cake or dessert bar on a rose gold tray and everyone will be scrambling for a slice. (via Andy Roberts Photography / Junebug Weddings)
8. Rooftop Vows: Pair a metallic backdrop with dark jeweled tones for a cool contrast that is definitely photo-worthy. The best part is the personalized monogram that highlights you as a couple. (via Sally Pinera / Style Me Pretty)
9. Copper Cups: The asymmetrical wreaths in this photo are certainly special, but it’s the copper cups that really steal the show. So elegant, yet oh-so-cozy. (via Local Milk Blog)
10. Ceremony Frame: Every white brick wall deserves a ceremony arch as beautiful as this one. The metallic glow and bold florals will highlight you as you exchange your vows. (via Anushe Low Photography / Joanna Truby)
11. Hanging Decor: Outdoor hanging installments make for the best optical illusions. Glam up a greenery-filled backdrop with metallic shapes that will look ahhh-mazing in your wedding photos. (via Jessica Cooper Photography / Style Me Pretty)
12. Metallic Table Numbers: We pinky promise that your table numbers won’t get lost in a crowd when they shine this brightly. The combination of glittery gold and a caged frame will make it easy for your guests to know exactly where they’re sitting. (via First Mate Photography Co. / Brides)
13. Desert Daydream: With a desert backdrop this dreamy, we didn’t think it could get any better. This metallic frame proved us wrong though — it’s the perfect way to showcase this couple’s love. (via Laura Goldenberger Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
14. Matching Metallics: Hats off to this bride who expertly matched the metallic sparkle in her wedding gown to her cascading bouquet. We couldn’t even dream of a more perfect combo. *insert heart eye emoji here* (via Erica Velasco / Artfully Wed)
15. Cool Cards: Collect your cards in the most classy way with a metallic box that you can reuse for your wedding mementos. Place this on your welcome table so your guests know exactly where to put their gift. (via Carmen Santorelli / Style Me Pretty)
Which metallic details are your favorite? Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding and decor inspo!