Morning Buzz! This Video of Prince George Leaving Justin Trudeau Hanging on a High Five Will Make Your Day + More
Happy Monday! From a Royal shun to a reunion teaser, get your day started with six of today’s top news items below.
1. It seems like the whole world loves Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau — except for Prince George. As the royal family arrived in Victoria, BC, for their tour of Canada, the PM knelt down and tried to give George a high five, but George got shy, shook his head and left him hanging. The best, and cutest, burn.
2. Amy Schumer had the perfect bit when she got on the Kiss Cam at a Mets game. Amy brought her dad and her BF Ben Hanisch to a game yesterday, and when she appeared on the Jumbotron, she gave her dad a sweet kiss on the cheek. Then she started making out aggressively (but comedically) with Ben. The two then waved nonchalantly at the camera.
3. Move over Taylor Swift — Karlie Kloss’ new squad is literally royalty. Over the weekend, Karlie attended a wedding in France, and she brought none other than Princess Beatrice as her date. “My wedding date,” she captioned the selfie of the two in front of what looks to be a beautiful ocean-view ceremony. Not a bad way to spend a weekend!
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Debra Messing (@therealdebramessing) on
4. Um, WHAT does this Will and Grace reunion photo mean?! The cast of the hilarious classic show got together at Megan Mullaly’s hubby Nick Offerman’s comedy show this weekend, then they all posted cryptic tweets and pics about something “big” happening. WE WILL BE WAITING, GUYS.
5. This woman passed her husband his lunch in the most epic way. Forgot your lunch for the day at home? Have a balcony? NO PROBLEM. This is #MondayGoals and #RelationshipGoals all in one.
6. Quote of the day: “I’ve always made a total effort, even when the odds seemed entirely against me. I never quit trying. I never felt that I didn’t have a chance to win.” A perfect Arnold Palmer quote, to remember the golf legend who passed away at 87 yesterday.
What’s your #MondayMotivation today? Share it with us over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Dominic Lipinski-Pool/Getty)