13 Natural Acne-Fighting Skincare Products Under $20
If you’re like us, you’re doing everything you can to prevent acne. You’re using the right routine for your skin type, you’re eating melon and your leafy greens and you avoid bad-for-skin ingredients. But finding quality skincare products on a budget is difficult, and trying to find natural products for acne-prone skin on a budget is even harder. We know just the feeling. And as lovers of a good budget buy and quality beauty products, we were thrilled to stumble upon these finds. Full of a whole host of nutrient-rich and naturally cleansing ingredients, these buys will leave your skin feeling and looking happy and healthy.
1. Bird and 98th Maca and Honey Face Mask ($15): Plump your skin, clear up breakouts and remove redness with this blend of phytonutrients and fatty acids. The Rhassoul clay purifies while the powdered honey soothes to make this pure magic in a jar.
4. Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Toner ($10): This classic all-natural toner features rose petal water, making it perfect for soothing angry red acne. Just dab some on an organic cotton ball and wipe away all that grime!
Paraben Free Tea Tree Oil ($10): The Body Shop packs a punch with this powerful combo. Use the facial wash on a daily basis and dab tea tree oil on any zits as soon as you feel them coming to the surface. (Photo via @thebodyshopusa)
9. Herbivore Botanicals Pink Clay Cleansing Bar Soap ($12): You can gently coax out impurities and moisturize dry skin with this adorable bar. Just lather and get to cleansing with the naturally beneficial pink clay.
10. Milk Chocolate Masque by Banish ($19): We love chocolate, and we love it even more when it banishes breakouts. Cocoa contains high amounts of antioxidants and works well with milk’s lactic acid. Use once a week for prevention.
13. Birchrose + Co Peppermint and Wild Citrus Facial Scrub ($18): Featuring certified organic sugar, avocado oil and peppermint leaves, this ultra-refreshing scrub works to tighten skin and fade blemishes.