We all have our go-to beauty products that we love, from masks galore to a stockpile of makeup that *might* last forever (and brushes to go with it!). But it’s hard to find what really works for your skin. These 12 beauty gurus have found the products that keep their skin looking fresh and glowing all day. Scroll through to find out what works for them, and just might work for you too.
1. Something Simple: On the hunt for something super simple that will keep your face looking ultra radiant and fresh? Tiffany spills her secrets in this vid, and we’re so taking notes. (via MakeupByTiffanyD)
3. For Normal to Dry Combination Skin: Combination skin can be difficult to deal with. Grace of the GlowofGrace YouTube channel uses a Clarisonic cleansing brush to keep her normal-to-dry skin in check. (via GlowofGrace)
6. For Acne-Prone Skin: Acne-prone skin can be difficult to work with. Take a few tips from Alexandrea’s routine and find products that work for your skin type. You’ll see results STAT. (via Alexandrea Garza)
7. Full Body Skincare Routine: Watch Rachel Talbott’s full-body regimen, because it’s important to realize that having a skincare routine isn’t *just* about what you put on your face. Bonus: You can DIY her firming coffee scrub. Can you say yum? (via Rachel Talbott)
8. For Dark Marks: To fade dark marks and acne scars, Neiicey cleanses, exfoliates, tones and moisturizes. While this process might take a few extra minutes, it’s totally worth it once you see the results. (via NaturalNeiicey)
9. For Oily, Acne-Prone Skin: Sometimes the trick to perfect skin is having different routines for morning and night. Rachel has oily, acne-prone skin that’s also very sensitive. If you have skin like this, she’s your new go-to girl. (via RachhLoves)
10. For Teens: Mandy is the YouTube sensation behind MakeupByMandy24 and has figured out a routine that will work for teens in need of a little extra TLC when it comes to skin. Go ahead — we already binge-watched all of her vids, including this skincare routine. (via MakeupByMandy24)
11. To Keep Healthy + Hydrated: Don’t forget to add a mask to your routine. You can buy or DIY them from ingredients that you already have in your pantry, and they have tons of benefits. Try Ingrid’s to keep your skin healthy and hydrated. (via Ingrid Nilsen)
What skincare products are you loving at the moment? Tell us in the comments below.