WATCH: Which Skincare Routine Is Right for You?
We all have our go-to beauty products that we love, from masks galore to a stockpile of makeup that *might* last forever (and brushes to go with it!). But it’s hard to find what really works for your skin. These 12 beauty gurus have found the products that keep their skin looking fresh and glowing all day. Scroll through to find out what works for them, and just might work for you too.
1. Something Simple: On the hunt for something super simple that will keep your face looking ultra radiant and fresh? Tiffany spills her secrets in this vid, and we’re so taking notes. (via MakeupByTiffanyD)
3. For Normal to Dry Combination Skin: Combination skin can be difficult to deal with. Grace of the GlowofGrace YouTube channel uses a Clarisonic cleansing brush to keep her normal-to-dry skin in check. (via GlowofGrace)
6. For Acne-Prone Skin: Acne-prone skin can be difficult to work with. Take a few tips from Alexandrea’s routine and find products that work for your skin type. You’ll see results STAT. (via Alexandrea Garza)
7. Full Body Skincare Routine: Watch Rachel Talbott’s full-body regimen, because it’s important to realize that having a skincare routine isn’t *just* about what you put on your face. Bonus: You can DIY her firming coffee scrub. Can you say yum? (via Rachel Talbott)
8. For Dark Marks: To fade dark marks and acne scars, Neiicey cleanses, exfoliates, tones and moisturizes. While this process might take a few extra minutes, it’s totally worth it once you see the results. (via NaturalNeiicey)
9. For Oily, Acne-Prone Skin: Sometimes the trick to perfect skin is having different routines for morning and night. Rachel has oily, acne-prone skin that’s also very sensitive. If you have skin like this, she’s your new go-to girl. (via RachhLoves)
10. For Teens: Mandy is the YouTube sensation behind MakeupByMandy24 and has figured out a routine that will work for teens in need of a little extra TLC when it comes to skin. Go ahead — we already binge-watched all of her vids, including this skincare routine. (via MakeupByMandy24)
11. To Keep Healthy + Hydrated: Don’t forget to add a mask to your routine. You can buy or DIY them from ingredients that you already have in your pantry, and they have tons of benefits. Try Ingrid’s to keep your skin healthy and hydrated. (via Ingrid Nilsen)
What skincare products are you loving at the moment? Tell us in the comments below.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.