10 Neon Nail Art Ideas That Will Have You Heading to the Salon
Now that we’re deep into July, we’re ready to go into full summer mode and bust out bright colors, bold patterns, and fun accents that scream out-of-office. Nothing says, “Where’s the beach?” quite like neon nail polish. Geometric patterns, funky emoji-like designs, and in-your-face colors are here to stay this summer, so check out our favorite neon nail looks to rock in the dog days of the season.
1. Mixing Patterns: Why pick one pattern when you can choose 10?
2. Abstract Art: Small, simple lines and artful swatches of color can make a big impact.
3. Fun Florals: Add playful touches that embrace a more youthful look.
4. French Manicure: When you’re bored with the typical white French tips, this colorful twist on a classic will have all eyes on you.
5. Fruity: It wouldn’t be summer without covering your fingers in fruit designs, right?
6. Negative Space: For those who aren’t used to bright color, opting for a negative space mani can slowly ease you into the trend.
7. Holographic: Neon tones and holographic touches go together like peanut butter and jelly.
8. Melted: For the surrealist babe, choosing one shade and opting for a melted effect can be the right option.
9. Mixed With Pastels: Add a neon base to your pastel manicure.
10. ’80s-Inspired: Grab your leg warmers and parachute pants, because we’re not done with the ’80s just yet.
Tweet us your favorite neon nail art @BritandCo!