11 Floral Nail Designs for a Blooming Summer Mani
Finding the perfect, next-level nail design for your summer manicure is anything but easy. From negative space nail art to crafty cuticle styles, there are just so many Pinterest-approved options to choose from. Luckily, this season one of the trendiest patterns has just the right amount of timeless appeal to get you through to cooler weather. Get ready to embrace some serious flower power, because beautiful, botanical prints and painted nails are all the rage. Scroll down for some of the best floral nail designs that will have your mani in full bloom.
1. Accent Nail: Go bold or go home with a full hand of blossoming designs featuring one accent nail in coordinating polka dots.
2. White Base: Starting off with a simple base is one way to make your hand-drawn botanical art pop — especially when you’re using striking colors like red, orange, and green.
3. Paired With Gems: Team up your floral design with blingy details to take your digits from drab to dramatic.
4. Tropical Goddess: Complement your fave floral nail art with trendy palm leaf accents to add a bit of tropical flavor to your vacation mani.
5. Nude Base: Looking for a more subtle take on this summertime style? Opt for a clean, nude base and petite blooms in tiny clusters on every digit.
6. Neons: Summer is the most fitting time of year to adopt neon into your nail patterns. Prepare to start the conversation when passersby spot these standout nails.
7. Framing Florals: Just because you’re decking out your digits in flowers doesn’t mean you have to cover up the color underneath. The base coat can be the main attraction with a style that keeps all florals on the frame of your nails.
8. Vintage Vibes: Calling all you vintage lovers — this granny-inspired design is tailor-made just for you. Rock colorful, painterly blooms that channel Nanna’s old-school, charming style.
9. Black & White: For minimalist babes who shy away from bright shades, get on the garden-inspired trend with artful nails that stick to a strict black and white palette.
10. Flirty Shades: What could be more girl-power-approved than a flirty floral print in femme shades of pink and red? Opt for a base in a soft shade, then layer with daring hues of red and bright teal.
11. Negative Space Roses: Nail two Insta-famous styles in one epic design with a nude negative space style paired with an abstract rose print.
Tweet us your favorite nail designs @BritandCo!