10 New Beauty Products to Try This Month
Sup, June?! We’re ready for you. Bring on the heat — and we’re not just talking about the rising temps and need for waterproof makeup. This month, the beauty world is hot, hot, hot, and debuting a new sweat-proof eyebrow pencil, a makeup palette packed with a *ton* of color and a travel-sized version of a beloved blow dryer. Here are 10 new beauty products launching in June.
1. NARS 413 BLKR Cheek & Lip Palette ($59 ): If you’re a beauty babe who lives in NYC, 413 Bleecker Street might ring a bell: It was NARS’s first flagship store in the West Village. This brand new palette shows some love to the OG store address and features three gorgeous blushes, including Laguna (their beloved bronzer) and a punchy fuchsia lip pencil in one sleek palette.
2. Drybar Baby Buttercup Travel Blow-Dryer ($135): Everyone’s favorite blow dryer is getting a mini makeover on June 15! This super powerful tool will now fit in your carry-on bag, so you’ll never have to deal with one of those crappy hotel versions again. The handle folds in half but still delivers the full power of Ionic technology that leaves your hair shiny and free of frizz.
3. Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil ($24): I’m already obsessed AF with this brow product from Benefit, so get ready to upgrade your brow game on June 24 when these launch. The triangular tip makes it easy as pie to define your brows, while the spooli helps to blend everything together, keeping your look naturally gorgeous.
4. Too Faced Sketch Marker Liquid Art Liner ($20): When I found out these seriously beautiful eyeliner markers were inspired by Japanese calligraphy pens, I knew they’d be game-changers. From classic black to grassy green to lilac, the colors in this line are everything. Two words: Stock up (on June 15!).
5. Dior Addict Lip Glow Pomade ($33): Self-adjusting lip products are rad because you never have to worry about making sure the hue is suited for you — it’ll look perfect with your unique skin tone every single time. This super hydrating balm serves up moisture in a silky oil-to-gel texture that leaves behind a healthy wash of color.
6. Too Cool for School Egg Mellow Cream ($36): This firming moisturizer will give you new #skingoals. It’s actually a five-in-one product that works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream and sleeping mask, so if you’re in need of a nourishing product that seriously delivers, this is it.
7. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Body Bar ($14): Calling all peeps with normal, oily, combination or sensitive skin: This cleansing bar is for you (aka it works on all skin types, yay!). Red clay deeply cleanses your skin while keeping oil at bay, so this is the perfect product to introduce into your spring-to-summer skincare routine.
8. Static Nails All in One Pop-On Manicure Kit ($16) in Black Glass: Um, these have to be the coolest press-on nails in existence. I’m not sure if the rad glass art design is the best part of these babies or if the fact that you don’t have to wait for your nails to dry takes the cake. Either way, you’ll want to sport these 24/7.
9. Ciaté London The Fun Palette ($35): It’s all in the name, right?! This palette is packed with all the (wearable!) colors you need to create a bright look, or you can mix and match to make color combos that slay for any occasion.
10. Givenchy Noir Couture 4-in-1 Mascara Couture Collection ($33): This next-level mascara is for serious lash ladies only. The epic packaging is one thing, but the tri-sphere brush is really the star of the show, delivering length, volume and curl in one sweep.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.