10 Beauty Products to Try This Month: Olivia Palermo Nail Polish, Smoothie Lipstick + More
Now that May is here, the outdoors finally smell like our favorite spring perfumes (thanks, April showers!), we’ve actually come to terms with humidity-induced frizz and we’re now turning our attention to our new beauty frenemy: the sun. But it doesn’t stop there, because a new month means new beauty products, and along with it, new how-did-I-live-without-it obsessions. Scroll through our handpicked list of 10 must-try beauty products of this month, including the debut nail polish from Olivia Palermo for Caité and much more.
1. The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick ($15): When does a smoothie ever *not* sound delicious? An ode to a healthy smoothie fave — the PB+J — this colored lip treatment harnesses both the moisturizing benefits and can’t-beat flavor combo of almond milk and gogi berry.
2. TARTE Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion: ($32 for 1.7 oz): From the fresh ocean lily scent to the cute purple and pink packaging, there’s a lot to love about this daily sunscreen. But what’s inside is even better: the lightweight, chemical-free formula is packed with skin nourishing, toning and age-protecting goodies like red algae and honeysuckle.
3. Lancôme Miracle Cushion Foundation ($47): The latest Korean beauty craze gets a French girl twist in this cushion foundation. The sponge applicator helps deliver a weightless coverage that gives you that covetable dewy finish even when you’re on the go.
4. Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil ($22): Smudge proof your makeup once and for all with this primer pencil that works on lips, eyes and cheeks to hold color in place, no matter how hot it gets outside.
5. Clinique Cheek Pop Blush ($21): A dewy complexion is never complete without a pinch of color on your face. For glistening, natural-looking color, apply this silky cream blush on your cheeks.
6. Julep Konjac Cleansing Sponge ($12): Step up your skincare routine with this exfoliating sponge made from the fibrous root of the Japanese konjac plant. Enriched with charcoal, this shower mate buffs and clarifies your skin with each gentle scrub.
7. Herbivore Botanicals x UO Coconut Aloe After Sun Body Oil ($28): Give your skin some love once you step out of the sun with this body oil that soothes, moisturizes and cools the skin with the combined powers of aloe vera, pure coconut oil and lavender.
8. bareMinerals 20th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Set ($38): Grab the very first incarnation of bareMinerals’ iconic foundation — plus a special edition brush — and experience first-hand why this product is a cult fave. You have a luminous finish, long-lasting coverage and clinically proven skin cleansing formula to look forward to.
9. NARS Parallel Universe Eyeshadow Duo ($35): These iridescent, pearly powders deliver a luminous wash of color that will give your smokey eye some next-level edge. Layer on for a more dramatic look.
<b>Olivia Palermo x Ciaté Nail Polish Collection</b>
that. (via Byrdie)