This New Skincare Line Was Created for Millennials by Millennials
For many millennials, anti-aging isn’t exactly top priority — ethically sustainable beauty products, sure, but the best wrinkle-fighting products? Not so much. When it comes to beauty, most of us are focused on skincare concerns like breakouts or how to hide a sleepless night. Well, a brand-new company totally gets that, but still wants us to start a solid skin care routine now to combat all of our problems and more. We’re talking fine lines from squinting at a phone screen and/or smiling in all those selfies, and leftover gunk from a late night on the town.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Nia Skincare (@niaskincare) on
Nia, which stands for “not into aging,” was designed with the millennial’s skin in mind (for once!). The six-piece collection was made by a team of — you guessed it — millennials that hail from StriVectin, a company known for its age prevention products. They, too, have lived through the typical ups and downs of 20-something skin, so they actually feel your struggles.
Scroll down to get the scoop on each of the six products in the lineup, sold at Ulta.
1. Fully Charged Serum x Moisturizer ($39): You’ll get the best of both worlds with this genius product. The serum-infused moisturizer contains nutrients that keep your skin looking luminous, wrinkle-free, and hydrated.
2. Fake Awake Triple-Action Eye Gel ($36): Plump up and smooth out your eye area with this powerful treatment. Hyaluronic acid helps erase crow’s feet while soft focus powders do wonders on those dark circles.
3. Sunday Detox Whipped Clay Peel-Off Mask ($36): White kaolin clay mousse and bamboo charcoal powder pull gunk out of pores while the mask dries. Once it’s set, peel off for a totally satisfying facial.
4. Glow On Demand Energizing Illuminator ($28): Wake up tired skin with this glow-inducing luminizer — it’s a lifesaver if you’re running low on sleep (and who isn’t?). Caffeine, ginger, and light-reflecting pigments perk up your complexion from the inside out to help you look instantly more awake.
5. Wash + Glow Hydrating Cleansing Foam ($22): This foaming cleanser is powerful enough to remove makeup but gentle enough to never strip your skin of key natural oils. Murumuru butter, olive, and goji fruit extract work to deeply moisturize and condition the skin, while chamomile keeps everything calm.
6. Tech Neck Line Smoother ($36): Tech neck is a thing — especially for millennials who are staring at screens 24/7. Delivered via a massage roller, this serum firms up the skin while fighting the signs of gravity.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.