These Sheer Tinted Polishes Help Rehab Nails Between Manicures
Living in a world that’s forever on the lookout for the next big nail art trend, we find it tough to go a day without polish. But for those times in between manicures, the next best bet is to find sheer, problem-solving formulas that deeply nourish from our cuticles to our tips. Ahead you’ll find five products that get the job done while delivering neutral pink and nude tones, making them the ultimate beauty buy for those looking to give their nails a break between gel seshes.
1. ZOYA Naked Manicure Pink Perfector ($10): Give your nails a sheer, healthy pink glow with this universally flattering, 10-free polish. Made with a nourishing blend of vitamins and sulfur amino acids, a single coat will help neutralize discoloration, smooth ridges, increase hydration, and enhance flexibility, strength, and resilience.
2. Sally Hansen Gel Rehab ($10): This nourishing overnight nail renewal mask is formulated with jasmine and rose flower extracts, fatty acid-rich sacha inchi seed oil, and antioxidant-rich argan oil to intensely hydrate and soothe UV-damaged nails. Use for at least three consecutive nights for best results.
3. Nails Inc. Back to Life Recovery Treatment & Base ($15): Made with reparative vitamins C, B1, and B2, this two-in-one base coat can prep nails for more color or stand on its own for a classic nude mani.
4. OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener in Bubble Bath ($18): Hydrolyzed wheat protein and calcium combine in this sheer pink tint that both strengthens nails and adds a natural-looking, candy-coated finish.
5. Essie Treat Love & Color Nail Polish in Nude Mood ($10): Designed to deliver stronger nails in one week, this collagen and camellia extract-infused polish helps prevent against peeling and breakage with continued wear.
Follow us on Pinterestfor more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.