7 Problem-Solving Face Mists to Solve Your Skin Concerns
Sometimes balancing your skin can feel as impossible as balancing a full calendar. While we can’t help you find more hours in the day, we can help you cater to all of your most pressing complexion concerns while maintaining a girl-on-the-go status. It all comes down to throwing the best problem-solving face mist in your bag. Whether you need a glow-boosting, redness-reducing, or overall rebalancing skincare solution, ahead you’ll find seven star-studded facial sprays to deliver the results you crave.
1. If you crave a hint of color, try the St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist ($30). Wishing for a year-round glow reminiscent of long days spent in the sun and sand? Reach for a bottle of this tropically scented self-tanning facial mist. Each spritz will deliver skin with deep, weightless hydration, as well as a gradually developed natural-looking tan within four to eight hours of application.
2. If you need an anti-aging assist, try the BioEffect OSA Water Mist ($50). Refresh tired skin with this powerful facial spray. Formulated with hyaluronic acid and Icelandic orthosilicic acid (OSA), a bioavailable form of silica that stimulates collagen and boosts elasticity while helping skin to retain water, you can expect a softer, firmer, younger-looking complexion with every spritz.
3. If you need a brightening boost, try the Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mist ($44). Picture this: You walk into the bathroom and turn the light on only to see a less-than-radiant complexion starting back at you. We’ve all had dull days, but with the help of this vitamin-rich facial spray, you can say hello to bright, glowing skin each and every morning. Simply spritz the vitamin C, E, and B5 concoction onto bare skin or over makeup for a boost whenever you need it.
4. If you need a universal skincare solution, try the Pestle & Mortar Balance Facial Spritz ($49). Whether your skin is stressed, dull, oily, or prone to redness, this hydrating facial mist will become a quick favorite. Designed to improve overall skin health, balance sebum production, and protect from pollution, we wouldn’t be surprised if you wanted to drench your face in the seemingly magical water.
5. If you have dry skin, try the PUR Miracle Mist Hydrating Spray ($18). Instead of slathering dehydrated skin in heavy serums and creams that can sometimes overwhelm pores, try using this antioxidant-rich facial spray.
6. If you need a travel-friendly facial spray, try the Wander Beauty Glow Getter Mist ($28). Twenty-five nourishing oils, six fruit and herbal extracts, and Icelandic glacier water combine to create a must-try, TSA-friendly mist that not only hydrates and uplifts the appearance of skin but also enhances mood thanks to its soft rose scent.
7. If you have sensitive, stressed-out skin, try the Frank Body Anti-Angry Face Mist ($13). Don’t let redness rain on your parade. Whenever you start to feel your daily stresses affecting your face (not to mention your mood), sit back, relax, and spritz your visage with this soothing facial spray. Formulated with calming rose water, soothing aloe vera, and stimulating coffee seed extract, a single spritz is all it takes to restore balance and set the mood for the rest of the day.
Will you use a facial spray to combat your skincare concerns? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.