New Year’s Eve is the one night a year when you can wear glitter from head to toe, get bottle service (without people rolling their eyes), and blow party horns in your friends’ ears. In fact, you can even wear ridiculous party hats. And you should, and here’s a list to help you do just that.
1. Glittery Glam: When it comes to the last day of the year, there can never, ever, ever be too much glitter. Ever. (via Wedding Chicks)
2. Black & Gold Fascinator: If New Years Eve has a color theme, this fascinator is following it. Keep it classic, y’all. (via Studio DIY)
3. Kraft Paper Head Topper: From helping you schlep your groceries to helping you rock out at a fancy dress party –– kraft paper -– is there anything you can’t do? (via Salsa Pie)
4. Feather Headress: You’re the type of guy or gal that demands all the attention all the time. But allow us to turn your attention (only momentarily) toward this outrageous option. (via Now That’s Pretty)
5. Festive, Sparkly Hat: Please remember to change the “3” to a “4” if you want to rock this shiny sister, complete with a tulle ball. (via Fiskars)
6. Bedazzled Crown: Set this jewel encrusted piece upon your noggin, then proceed to royally ring in 2014. (via Design Love Fest)
7. Pink Glitter: Like we said… you can never have too much glitter. (via Studio DIY)
8. Lace Crowns: This is for the fancy sort… which is basically everyone on NYE. Go ahead. Go all out. (via Girl. Inspired.)
9. Garland Trimmed: Take down the tree. But set the garland aside. It’s got a date on December 31, 2013. (via A Pumpkin & A Princess)
10. Accordion At An Angle: Enter the party in this, and you’re basically the Audrey Hepburn of your group of friends. (via A Subtle Revelry)
11. Pom Pom Peaks: Nothing is complete until it’s topped with a pom pom. (via 100 Layer Cake)
12. Pipecleaner Crown: If all goes right, it’s going to be a crazy night. How appropriate that this hat channels Where The Wild Things Are. (via Blythe Ponytail Parades)
What’s going to be sitting pretty on your head when the big ball drops? Let us know in the comment section!