As a beauty writer, I live and breathe products. There is a constant flow of new skincare, makeup and hair products making their way into my hands on the daily, so it’s a big deal when I declare that I’m “obsessed AF” with something. This series will detail the products that are *everything* to me right now.
I don’t know about you guys, but this month has been all about skincare for me. I found myself experimenting with close to 15 new products, which kinda made my skin freak out on me. Wah. As a result, I intentionally simplified my routine and focused on thoroughly cleansing my skin (thanks to a new cleanser, + two incred devices), instead of adding in more products. That said, I’m eternally makeup obsessed and always on the hunt for my next favorite lip product, which I might have found this month ;) These are the five products I’m obsessed AF with.
1. FOREO Luna 2 ($199): Say goodbye to your Clarisonic, y’all — this rubbery face brush is everything. The gentle vibrations exfoliate dead skin cells, scrub the gunk from your pores and help get your skin seriously squeaky clean. The best part of this device is that the other side features a slightly rippled surface that’s designed to combat the signs of aging — this is truly a two-in-one product that I can’t live without.
2. Stacked Skincare Collagen Boosting Micro-Roller ($30): If you haven’t heard of micro-needling, you (and your skin!) are missing out. The treatment involves poking the top layer of your skin with a device covered with tiny needles, prompting your skin to go into overdrive repairing itself. You’ll wake up looking totally radiant, and your skin will appear plump and dewy. I’ve been micro-rolling for about one month — I do it 3 – 5 times per week — and it’s made such a huge difference in my skin.
3. Tarte Deep Dive Cleansing Gel ($25): If you’re looking for a gentle but powerful cleanser that removes everything (including stubborn waterproof makeup products), give this stuff a try. It smells amazing, gets the job done and won’t dry out your skin. I keep this adorable bottle in my shower and use it every morning to get my skin squeaky clean.
4. Embryolisse Smooth Radiant Complexion ($50): I put this silky gel on my face every morning before I do my makeup, and on days when I go bare-faced. I looooove it for its smoothing and blurring effects. It makes your skin look super healthy and gives you the perfect natural glow.
5. PERIPERA Peri’s Ink ($14): Korean beauty is everywhere these days, and I’ve become totally obsessed with skincare and makeup in this category. I use this lip ink in shade #4, which is a pretty, pinky berry color. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever used — and I’ve used a ton of lip products. You apply it as you would any normal liquid lipstick (it comes with a felt-tipped applicator), but be extra careful — this stuff stains your lips for a full 24 hours. At first, it’ll appear wet, but it will become matte as it sets. Once it’s dry, it. Is. ON. Seriously, it stays on through anything and everything, and doesn’t feel like you have anything on your lips at all. I use a makeup wipe to remove it at the end of the day. Absolutely love this stuff!
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty product obsessions.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.