While the 2017 Academy Awards red carpet did not disappoint (looking at you, Janelle Monáe and Ruth Negga!), the fashion at the afterparty was something to behold. Keep scrolling for the standout styles from Emma Stone, Ciara, and more stars who dazzled at Vanity Fair’s Oscar party.
1. Hailee Steinfeld: The 20-year-old actress looked like she was covered in diamonds in a sparkly nude Ralph and Russo dress, Stuart Weitzman heels, and Neil Lane jewelry. (Photo via C Flanigan/Getty)
2. Emma Stone: With her Oscar in tow, Stone changed out of her custom Givenchy dress for a tailored blazer over a slip dress, both from the same fashion house. She also swapped out the Planned Parenthood pin for a blue ACLU ribbon. (Photo via Anadolu Agency/Getty)
3. Tracee Ellis Ross: The Black-ish star wore a statement-making Zuhair Murad dress with Neil Lane hoop earrings. Also, she brought along that award-winning smile. So gorgeous! (Photo via Taylor Hill/Getty)
4. Kate Beckinsale: The Only Living Boy in New York actress showed up to party in a sheer, embellished Zuhair Murad gown. Those sleeves bring that party for sure! (Photo via Gregg DeGuire/Getty)
5. Janelle Monae: The Hidden Figures and Moonlight star is fast on her way to becoming a red carpet standout! After her stunning Elie Saab Haute Couture gown for the ceremony, she switched it up for an Alexandre Vauthier Couture dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, a Jimmy Choo clutch, (another) Jennifer Behr headband, and Stefere jewelry. (Photo via Gregg DeGuire/Getty)
6. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: The model hit up the party with her baby bump dressed up in a custom-made Atelier Versace dress. She definitely has the glow. (Photo via Taylor Hill/Getty)
7. Naomie Harris: The Moonlight actress smoldered in a one-shouldered Calvin Klein Collection dress, Tamara Mellon shoes, Bulgari jewelry, and a very unique gold Lee Savage clutch. (Photo via Jon Kopaloff/Getty)
8. Ciara: The “Body Party” singer looked gorgeous in an on-trend velvet burgundy long-sleeve gown with a deep v neckline, a beaded choker by Jovani Signature, and Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. Also spotted: her adorable baby bump. (Photo via John Shearer/Getty)
9. Ruth Negga: The Best Actress nominee for Loving looked like a work of modern art in a party-appropriate Oscar de la Renta dress featuring fun splashes of colored sequins, silver Stella Luna shoes, an Edie Parker clutch, and dazzling Vedura for Gemfields drop earrings. (Photo via C Flanigan/Getty)
Whose look was your favorite? Tweet us @BritandCo!