6 Over-the-Top Items for a Seriously Posh Nursery
Every parent would love to create the bedroom of their child’s dreams, especially when there’s so much chic nursery inspo out there! But those amazing finds can be spendy, especially if you have Kardashian-level taste. If you’re willing to go the distance on those pricey nursery items — or if you’re just curious to see how posh nursery decor can get — then check out these six luxe ideas.
1. The Land of Nod 8′ x 10′ Totally Triangular Rug ($799): A bright and colorful rug can make any room cheery. Lay this down for a statement and get the bonus of a high-low pile where the soft triangle-shaped tufts will give little hands and feet something fun to explore on the floor.
2. RH Baby & Child Hot Air Balloon Crystal Pendant ($899): Chandeliers are nice, but a faceted hot air balloon fixture is where it’s at. Brighten up your nursery with twinkly crystals and a whimsical design that will inspire your little one’s imagination to soar.
3. Bien Fait The Wild Wallpaper ($938): Use soft, velvety French wallpaper to create a feature wall in your baby’s nursery that’s more like a work of art. With a scene that looks like it was lifted right off a picture book’s pages, this is a decor accent that will make an amazing statement all on its own.
4. Notte Fatata George Rocking Chair ($3,890+): This classic rocking chair can easily transition from nursery, to big-kid room, to other rooms in your home until it’s time to use it again for your grandchildren. It’s a beautiful heirloom piece that is begging for generations of bedtime stories.
5. PoshTots Princess Coach Iron Crib ($5,355): You know your sleeping beauty is a little princess, so why not give her a magical pumpkin coach of her very own to lovingly carry her off to dreamland? It’s a bed lifted straight out of a fairy tale and brought to real life for a very lucky little lady.
6. PoshTots Brenton Armoire in Versailles Finish ($14,080): If you’re looking to buy an investment piece that your baby won’t be embarrassed to one day take into their adult home, then this is it. Hand-crafted and decked out with intricate details such as crystal knobs and a hand-painted finish, this is the most over-the-top piece on the list — both in price and craftsmanship.