Fun Sized! 13 Petite Party Favor Jars
From mini muffins and mini milk and cookies to mini skirts and mini disco balls, we’ve pretty much proven that bigger isn’t better. And the same holds true for party favors. So whether you’re throwing an engagement party, a baby shower, a birthday bash or just a random spring fling, go mini with these 13 favor jars! They might be less than pint-sized, but these vessels can hold flavor-packed goodies that will make a huge impact.
2. Mini Square Glass Jars (144 jars for $160): Pack these teeny tiny jars full of colorful treats, slap on a DIY label and voila! You now have adorable itsy-bitsy party favors.
5. Mini Glass Mason Mugs ($2): Going for a more down-on-the-farm look? Then these mini mason mugs filled with classic and colorful Jelly Bellys are the way to go.
8. Personalized Vintage Milk Bottles ($2): Throw it way, way, waaayyyy back with these adorable vintage milk bottles and customizable stickers.
9. Mini Glass Bell Jars With Macarons: “Would you like your macarons in a petite glass bell jar that rests on an equally petite white cake pedestal?” Why, yes everyone would. (via Simply Southern Wedding)
10. Mini Apothecary Jars With Sprinkles (Set of 12 for $35): Fill some adorable apothecary jars with the best medicine of all — sprinkles!
12. Mini Corked Chalkboard Glass Favor Jars ($15 – $26): Customizing these mini jars is a cinch thanks to their equally mini chalkboards.
13. S’mores Treats in Mini Mason Jars: Break out the mini blowtorches for these decadent mini treats that are sure to please just about everyone. And don’t be surprised if people try to walk out with three or four… ’cause we would. (via Host the Toast)
What’s the best mini party favor you’ve ever gone home with? Tell us below!