Pillow Talk, Anyone? 6 Typographical Pillows That Say It All
Sometimes you just need a pillow to say it for you. Little Skunk Co. and Casa&Co., two of our favorite artisans in the B+C Shop, have perfected the art of pillow talk — or rather, talking pillows — and we’re seriously crushing on all of their goodies. Cuddle up with a few of our favorites!
1. I Love You, I Know Pillows ($90): Our inner Star Wars fanatics are totally nerding out over this pillow pair. Need. Now.
2. Let’s Make Out Linen Pillow ($65): Old pick-up line, new delivery method ;) Use this pillow to help you make a move!
3. Little and Fierce Linen Pillow ($65): Say it, woman! We think decorative accents should always be this empowering.
4. Nap With Me Throw Pillow ($45): This pillow is an excellent way to invite your special someone to co-snooze. Yes, please.
5. Best Is Yet Linen Pillow ($65): Rough day? Lay your head down on this baby every night to remind yourself that tomorrow will be awesome.
6. As You Wish Throw Pillow ($45): Remember this line from the cult classic, The Princess Bride? We don’t all have a Wesley to our Buttercup, but at least we can have this pillow to remind us of his undying devotion. What a man.
Which pillow really says it all for you… and your home? Sound off in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)