10 Rooms That Flawlessly Rock the Pink + Mint Color Trend
Pink and mint is hands-down the hautest color matchup of the season — and it’s giving us all the cheery spring feels. You can mix the duo with faux marble and metallic accents for instant glam, or tone ’em down with softer shades for endlessly soothing bedroom vibes. And if a big decor commitment isn’t really your thing, no problem! These hues are so impactful that just a few simple pieces are all you’ll need to make your space shine a little brighter. Scroll on for all the pretty, pretty inspo!
1. Retro + Geometric: Adding bold color-blocked patterns will instantly breathe new, trendy life into your abode. Take a note from this space and go for a throwback look that’s totally disco-ready. (via Make My Lemonade)
2. Pops of Gold: Are you obsessed with this lively look as much as we are? Combine gold finishes with mint and pink for a mod-meets-vintage design. (via Sugar & Cloth)
3. Commitment-Free: If you want to play with this trend without doing a total home-overhaul, try small elements in a centerpiece arrangement. It’s a stunning way to transform things for the season, and you can swap ’em out anytime. (via Zilver)
4. Chic, Chic, Chic: This space is all kinds of luxe and lovely thanks to its mix of materials. Just look at that half pale pink, half marble wall! Pair with some mint and copper accent tables and you’ll have a glam decor dream. (via Anna Sheffield)
5. Bold Ombre: Bring in some whimsy with an airy, pink ombre curtain, then paint half of a chair or stool to add minty flair. The combination will bring in those playful vibes without totally stealing the decor show. (via Charlotte Lovey)
6. White Background: If you’re rocking a minimalist, all-white palette, adding delicate details of pastel pink and mint will instantly infuse it with an oh-so-pretty femininity. (via Fantastisch)
7. Color Play: On the other hand, opting for bright and vibrant variations of the hues makes for a stellar playroom palette. Though we’re thinking we might need an adult version of that teepee ASAP. (via tinyme)
8. Uplifting Style: Mint-striped ceilings are an unexpected accent that’ll top off any room in style. (via Alcro)
9. Breezy Kitchen: Searching for a quick and easy way to get a little kitchen refresh? Paint your cabinets in this happy-making hue and even doing dishes will look more appealing. A pink rug at your feet won’t hurt either. (via A Lovely Lark)
10. Candy Coated: You know what goes great with candy-coated colors? *More* candy-coated colors. Add some sunshine yellow and sky blue to the trendy duo and make every day a good day. (via Apartment Therapy)
Want more color inspo for spring? Follow us on Pinterest!