Style bloggers — we can’t get enough of them. They make us put our favorite pair of jeans and t-shirt back in the closet and reach for something that embodies a better version of ourselves. And no matter if you’re petite, tall or curvy, there’s a blogger out there who’s giving style and shopping tips for your body type. Not sure who to look to for plus-size looks? Read on to get some inspiration for your next #ootd from women who have killer style and the confidence to match.
1. GabiFresh: The Detroit native behind this site not only delivers awesome outfits and beauty tips, she also highlights plus-size news and trends, making it a daily read. No matter your body, her makeup tips and accessory highlights are fashion-forward and fresh.
2. Girl With Curves: There’s a reason she’s won major fashion awards for her blogging efforts, and her readers couldn’t be happier. She’s a leader in the body confidence movement, and her site features shopping tips, maternity looks and general tips and tricks for girls of all sizes.
3. Nadia Aboulhosn: She doesn’t necessarily tout her site as being for curvy girls, but any girl with a similar figure will find endless outfit inspiration. Nadia specializes in flaunting figure-hugging selections that are just right for her bod.
4. Nicolette Mason: This blogger is also a fashion editor and columnist at Marie Claire, so you know she knows her stuff. Her lifestyle blog highlights an assortment of topics, but she regularly posts about fashion and her favorite brands and stores.
5. Plus Size Princess: The Plus Size Princess provides an inside look at shopping at a variety of stores through her Inside The Dressing Room feature, and specializes in outfits that are affordable and easy to find.
6. And I Get Dressed: The NYC-based blogger shows her readers endless outfit combinations. She admits her fashion sense “shows clear signs of multiple personality disorder,” which means her always-changing style is something everyone can connect with.
7. Jay Miranda: With a down-to-earth style and an easily searchable outfit index that can be filtered by category or season, Jay gets major bonus points with both the fashion-forward of the world and with all the moms out there, since she features beautiful maternity looks and fashion inspiration for those who want pregnancy style.
8. Curvy Girl Chic: Get an inside look at one drool-worthy wardrobe, plus news from the hottest plus-size brands in the country. Like the name suggests, the outfits revealed on the blog are on the chic side.
What are your go-to sites for plus size looks? Let us know in the comments below!