16 Pretty Poufs You Need in Your Home
Pouf, hassock, ottoman—whatever you call them—they are an versatile and invaluable part of any decor. First off, they look great, second, you can use them as an ottoman or footstool, third, in a pinch they can be used as extra seating, especially when you’re sitting around the coffee table playing Apples to Apples (or Cards Against Humanity). We gathered up several of our favorite poufs from metallics to wooly textures and felt to pop art. There’s a pouf perfect for your decor just waiting for you. And if poufs aren’t your preference, maybe floor pillows are more your style.
1. Get it Bright Pouf ($145): We’ll never get tired of this classic Moroccan-style pouf in silver metallic. It’s an eye-catching piece that will go with virtually any decor.
2. Surya Heritage Orange Pouf ($303): This graphic orange and gray pouf reminds us of cozy camp blankets. We imagine it would look great near a fireplace. (It’s also available in pink!)
3. Happy Chic Charlotte Round Pouf ($120): A new take on the classic knitted pouf, we love the gray and white pattern.
4. Pintuck Jersey Pouf ($100): This pintuck pouf is perfect for your friend who can’t stop fidgeting. Seat them on this, and the knots can keep their hands busy.
5. Mushroom Pouf ($168): Can you handle how cute this knitted mushroom is? Watch out, we just might have these sprouting all over Brit HQ soon.
6. Poodle Pouf ($299): This nubby, wool pouf adds an unusual texture to your decor. That’s why it’s even better that it comes in a neutral color.
7. Found Thai Pouf ($249): The textiles for this pouf were hand-picked by West Elm’s designers on a trip to Thailand. We love the subtle blue with pops of bright red. It’s perfect tucked in a corner or on display in the center of the room.
8. Andy Warhol Brillo Box Pouf ($425): If you want a bit of pop art in your home, get this foam Brillo Box pouf based on Andy Warhol’s iconic artwork.
9. Green Grass Knitted Pouf ($80): This is the most traditional pouf that probably comes to mind, but there’s nothing staid about this emerald green hue. (Don’t forget, it is Pantone‘s color of the year!)
10. Leather Pouf Ottoman ($558) This tufted leather pouf is reminiscent of a chesterfield sofa—both in look and in price.
11. Kite Kilim Floor Pouf ($249): Somewhere between a floor pillow and a full on pouf, this black and white diamond pattern is a fresh addition to your living room, and is perfect seating for movie night.
12. Hamburger Bean Bag ($98): We’re totally calling this a pouf, even if Urban Outfitters considers it a bean bag. It’s the only one we’ve found that would be right at home in your kitchen.
13. Soft Stone Pouf ($279): Don’t be fooled by the fact that this pouf looks like it’s covered in stones. The stones themselves are actually made out of felted wool.
14. Boho Abode Pouf ($110): You can’t go wrong with this embroidered pouf. The pale cream background really makes the colors stand out.
15. Recycled Pouf ($90): If you’re trying to decorate your home in an eco-friendly way, pick up this pouf knitted from remnants from textile factories. Each pouf is one-of-a-kind.
16. Color Mangas Pouf ($1,665): We know these poufs are out of budget, but they are so cozy and colorful that we want to spend all of our time lounging on them.
Which of these poufs is your favorite? Would you buy one, or would you try to DIY one instead? Tell us in the comments!