15 Printed Pants That Pack a Punch
Even though there’s more styles of denim out this season than we can count on two hands, sometimes even classic blue can be a little boring. So, on those days when you’re looking to switch up your look one leg at a time, turn to pairs that pack a punch with patterns. Scroll through to peep our 15 favorite printed pants that just might make their debut on you this fall.
1. Printed Track Pants ($23): Because wearing sweatpants is *always* the answer.
2. Free People Abstract Skinny Cords ($78): How’s this for a twist on blue jeans? These abstract skinny cords bring every shade to the party and we’re obsessed.
3. Floral Camo Khakis ($50): Floral AND camo in one pair of pants? We didn’t think it could be done, but these definitely prove us wrong!
4. Lily White Print Track Pants ($23): We’re all about the kaleidoscope of colors on these zipped-legged track pants.
5. Warehouse Scuba Pants ($70): Scuba pants are a thing and we aren’t mad about it. Not only are these floral pants super cute, but they’re also extra comfy.
6. J.Crew Turner Pant ($70): The graphic floral (yes, that IS floral!) print on these pants make for the perfect fall pattern.
7. Style Stalker Need for Speed Pant ($40): Say hello to your new go-to work outfit. Pair these black and white pants with a simple pop-of-color top and heels for the perfect business casual look. Bonus points with a matching blazer!
8. ZARA Pleated Trousers ($60): So maybe these are a tad springy, but with the right sweater and boots? Totally fall appropriate.
9. Forever 21 Polka Dot Pants ($23): Yeah, yeah, yeah… no pastels in the fall. Well, we’re going to go out on a limb here and say that these are an exception to the rules. Because look at them!
10. Anthropologie Geo-Prism Crops ($88): Stuck on what to wear to dinner with your buds? These pants are a definite Y-E-S from us!
11. Minkpink World on a String High Rise Pant ($108): A thin chevron pattern and a pink tuxedo stripe will instantly punch up any outfit. Keep it classy with a white button down and mules.
12. Paisley Print Peg Pant ($43): Oh-so-cute, oh-so-comfy. We’re talking about these paisley joggers.
13. Smocked Waist Print Palazzo ($42): You can totally sport beach pants during the fall. Swap out a tank for your fave sweater and you’re good to go!
14. Fern + Flower Cord Skinny ($78): B+W with a pop of color? Oh, these skinnies are asking for a night out on the town.
15. Forever 21 Striking Stripe Harem Pants ($16): I think we just found your next Sunday brunch outfit. Pair these harem pants with booties and a simple tank for an effortlessly cool look.
Do you like wearing printed pants? Where are your favorites from? Let us know in the comments below!