12 Products from Jet for Everyone Who Loves to Hibernate
Wouldn’t we all be a little happier if humans could hibernate too? Cold weather has a way of making everyone feel a little bit like a homebody, but there are quite a few of us out there who just love a good excuse to stay in bed all day… like icy winds and snowstorms, in particular. Hey, who actually wants to go out when it’s below freezing, anyway? We might as well be taking inspiration from our bear friends and staying warm in our pajamas. If you (or a loved one) love to snuggle all day, binge-watch Netflix all night, or just sleep in as much as possible, you might be interested in a few of these pampering and sleep-supporting gifts on Jet.com that will make the winter seem a little more bearable.
1. Unique Bargains True Natural Silk Sleeping Mask ($10): Hibernation just isn’t hibernation without good sleep. Try out this light-blocking natural silk mask that will stop the rising sun from messing up your beauty rest.
2. Sunbeam Electric Heated Fleece Throw Blanket ($20): Anything that is self-heating is A-OK to us during a chilly winter. Toss this heated throw over your bed, or wrap yourself in it on the couch for a cozy afternoon inside.
3. Beautyrest Silver Luxurious Spa Pillow, Set of 2 ($15): If you’re looking for pillows that will make you never want to leave your bed, you’ve come to the right place. These pillows are big, fluffy, and extra-comforting when you’re ready to take a trip to Snoozeville.
4. Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Room & Body Spray, Relaxing Lavender ($8): Calm your home with the relaxing scent of lavender. Spray it on your pillows and blankets before bedtime for some sleep-supporting aromatherapy.
5. Women’s Traditional Notch Collar Pajama Set ($7): Just because you feel like staying in your pajamas all day doesn’t mean you have to look shabby. These traditional button-down pajamas are as sharp as anything you have in your closet. They’re actually better, because they mean you don’t have to go anywhere today.
6. UGG Women’s Miranda Robe ($130): On bitterly cold winter mornings, keep yourself cozy even if you have to leave your bed with this plush robe. It’s made of soft fleece and even has a hood for keeping your head warm.
7. Lucid 2″ Gel Infused Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress Topper ($93): The key to making your own bed feel like a hotel bed is a good mattress topper. This two-inch topper is made with ventilated memory foam, so it makes any bed automatically feel high-end. Plus, it won’t overheat you at night.
8. Mainstays Thermal Print Woven Curtain Panels, Set of 2 ($10): If you’re not using room-darkening curtains in your bedroom, are you even truly hibernating? These curtain panels help keep heat inside while also keeping the dreadful, sleep-disturbing light outside.
9. Better Sleep Pillow PolyFiber Arm Tunnel Bed Pillow ($95): Side sleepers, rejoice! This pillow has a specially designed arm tunnel. Now you never have to worry about your arm falling asleep before you do ever again.
10. LocALoc Style Night Waves Heatless Headband Curls ($6): Who has time to do their hair when there is important hibernating to be done? This nifty headband keeps your hair neat and even curls it as you sleep. This brings a whole new meaning to the words “bedhead.”
11. Diptyque Menthe Verte Scented Candle ($62): Fill your home with the scent of fresh garden mint — an excellent scent for icy winters. The soothing fragrance will make your home feel so inviting, you might never want to leave it.
12. WBM Natural Himalayan Salt Lamp ($13): Natural salt lamps are rumored to help purify the air, so you can breathe easy while you sleep. Plus, it has a warm, amber-colored glow that seriously ups the coziness quotient in your home to 1,000 percent.
Do you have any recommendations for gifts for people who love to stay in bed? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.