14 Cozy Throw Blankets to Snuggle Up With This Winter
‘Tis the season to get snuggly, which means you need the right blanket to wrap yourself in (because, as we all know, there’s nothing better than a thick, warm throw to curl up with on a cold day). A good book, binge-watching Netflix, or just hanging out with the ones you love are all so much better with a soft blanket, and we’ve found the perfect blankets to keep you warm all cold season long.
1. Hello Hydrangea Scalloped Knit Throw Blanket ($148): This blanket blends bright and neutral hues, as well as a heavy knit, to add a cool, unique, and completely welcoming vibe to any home.
2. Urban Outfitters Amped Fleece Throw Blanket ($49): When the weather outside gets frightful, fleece is the way to go. Snuggle up under this soft, neutral throw that suits any space.
3. Aina Oversized Faux Fur Throw ($30): Give your living room that Winterfell look with this faux-fur blanket that will totally make you feel like King (or Queen) of the North.
4. Eider & Ivory Brezza Chunky Knit Merino Wool Throw ($345): These chunky knit blankets have caused a huge stir on Instagram, and it’s no wonder why. They’re completely swoon-worthy, come in gorgeous colors, and have a hefty weight that’s unbelievably comforting on a winter’s night.
5. Tache Home Fashion Tartan Plaid Winter Cabin Throw Blanket ($32+): Meet the classic tartan-plaid blanket you absolutely need for snuggling by a fire in a remote cabin in the woods — or at least imagining you are.
6. Juniper Faux Fur Throw Blanket ($128): Maybe you like the idea of a faux fur throw but also want something a little bit funky? Look no further. This beauty has warmth and softness and comes in a delightful emerald, teal, and pink design.
7. Therapedic Weighted Throw Blanket ($150+): Weighted blankets are cozy, calming, and comforting and are thought to help relieve everything from sleep problems to anxiety. This version comes with a removable, washable cover and a lifetime warranty.
8. Calhoun & Co. Moon Phases Throw Blanket ($108): Imagine cloaking yourself in the moon and stars while looking up at the moon and stars. Or, you know, you can stay inside too. This blanket is soft, and it feels kind of magical.
9. Brielle Cozy Cable Knit Throw with Sherpa Lining ($28): Can’t decide between knit or fur? Get the best of both worlds. This sherpa-lined style is irresistibly warm, so you can stay up late on chilly nights without getting a case of the shivers.
10. Sackcloth & Ashes Arrow Beige Blanket ($100): A Southwest-inspired accent throw is a great way to add some personality to a stark or plain living room. Plus, for every blanket Sackcloth & Ashes sells, another will be donated to a homeless shelter in need.
11. Haven Throw Blanket ($138): This thick-knit cabled blanket is like the comfiest sweater. Only it’s a blanket. So, it’s automatically better. Frankly, nothing says “I’m ready for winter” more than a giant couch sweater.
12. L.L. Bean Striped Washable Wool Throw ($109): In the dead of winter, you’ll be thankful for having some wool to keep you toasty. Plus, you can actually put this version in the wash, which is good news for those of us who are laundry-accident prone.
13. UGG Duffield Throw ($98): Cozy up with a plush blanket that will make you even more of a homebody.
14. Pendleton National Park Blanket ($249): The weather may prohibit camping, but you can bring the outdoors inside to you with this national park-themed blanket.
Do you have any recommendations for cozy blankets? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.