Designer Rebecca Minkoff Shares Her Must-Have Gifts of the Season
Well, we already got the best gift ever — we recently teamed up with designer, creative director and all-around BOSS Rebecca Minkoff on a super special online class and kit to teach you how to create your very own stylish leather fringe clutch. Consider all your designer dreams come true.
1. Handbag Design With Rebecca Minkoff Online Class ($39): Jumpstart your handbag design dreams with our newest online course. You’ll learn about design inspiration, successful fashion trends, handbag decorative details and more! Plus, save when you bundle the class with the Rebecca Minkoff supply kit.
2. Month + Days Block Calendar ($60): How cute is this hand-painted block calendar? Set it out to make the holiday countdown way more fun. Bonus: You can totally use this calendar all year long — forever.
3. Holiday bkr Bottle ($35): This colorful water bottle is the perfect accessory to keep you hydrated at home, at the office and, of course, at the gym. Because let’s be honest — holiday food comas are in our future.
4. Color Me Girl Crush ($15): Glamour, gowns and cool girls to color? Heck yes. Deck out Jennifer Lawrence, Twiggy and Audrey Hepburn in this #girlboss appreciation coloring book.
5. Gold Confetti Tumblers ($20): Make your holiday festivities extra special with these gold-dotted confetti tumblers. Scoop up a few sets for your next holiday cocktail party or New Year’s Eve celebration.
6. Giant Gem Speaker ($40): Jam out with this gem! Bring this mini speaker along to your next holiday soirée or girls’ night dance party to rock out in style.
7. The Juice Solution by Erin Quon and Briana Stockton ($23): This beautiful page-turner is a great gift for those who want to learn about juicing, detoxing and the benefits of eating raw.
8. Geo Ornaments ($10): Scoop up a few of these modern ornaments to hang on your cool-girl Christmas tree or to hang around your home after the holidays are over.
9. DIY Stationery Kit ($75): Get the kit and the Custom Stationery Online Class and create your own stationery today. The kit includes everything you need to make your own personalized snail mail. Scoop up watercolor supplies, an X-ACTO knife, dye powder, embossing ink pen and more!
10. Gold Whale Mini Stapler ($14): Dress up your workspace with this gold stapler. Decluttering the papers on your desk never looked so cute.
11. Honest Acronyms Sticky Packet ($12): Combine your love of stickies, list-making and tidy packages with this slick folio. It’s armed with a sticky pad for every WTF, OMG or FYI occasion. Trust us — you’ll find it easy to keep it real (organized).
Looking for more holiday gift ideas? Check out the entire collection curated by Rebecca Minkoff. Happy shopping!